1.9

Me and Rebekah walked inside the club and we looked at each other and smirked and I looked over at the dance floor and Rebekah already knew what I was saying from the grin on my face.

"No no no, I am not dancing, there's no way baby" Rebekah says and I make a put face and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Fine, just one dance" Rebekah says and I squeal out of happiness and pull her on to the dance floor.

"Your gonna be the death of me aren't you?" Rebekah says smiling and I chuckle.

"Mhm" I say smiling and we start dancing together and Rebekah looks over at the bar.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, want anything love?" Rebekah asks me.

"Yeah sure I guess, get like bourbon or something I don't know" I I say and Rebekah nods and kisses my cheek then leaves.

I was just sort of walking around and I decided to go into the girls bathroom and as I was washing my hands I heard someone walk in but just thought it was another girl when I felt hands around my waist.

At first I thought I was Rebekah until I felt big and cold hands touch my skin and I knew that instant that it wasn't Rebekah.

"Don't you look sexy, I've seen you around here, dancing, being hot" The guy says and I scoff and push him away from me until I lose my breath as soon as I see who it is.

"C-Chris?" I say and he just smirks at me.

"So you do remember me? Well then, I think we're gonna have a lot of fun aren't we?" Chris says backing me up into a wall.

"See I figured out you left San Diego and I figured out that you were back in your home town, Mystic Falls right? Yeah then that blondie girl from that night is also here, and I've heard from a little birdie, that you two are dating, such a shame" Chris says with his rough hand around my chin and chest gripping me firmly.

Then he moves his hand over my neck firmly and starts chocking me.

I start gasping for air but can't seem to find any.

I felt like o was gonna pass out until Chris's hand was removed from my neck and I hold my neck and gasp for air as I see Chris's body on the ground and I look up and see a redhead girl.

"Omg you saved me.. thank you so much" I say and she shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it, are you alright though?" She asks and I can see her looking at my neck.

"Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine" I say smiling and the girl smiles at me.

"I'm Avery Gilbert, who are you?" I ask and the redhead turns to me.

"Cheryl Blossom" She says and we shake hands until I think back to Rebekah.

"Crap, I forgot my girlfriends waiting for me, I gotta go, maybe I'll see you around some time Cheryl?" I say and she nods.

"Yeah me to, my girlfriend was getting us drinks but here" She says handing me a paper with a number on it. Most likely hers.

"Text me anytime you need me or something, I know what your going through" Cheryl says and I can't help but feel sorry for the girl. She looks so sweet and innocent.

"Well sort of, not in the same situation but sorta close" She says and I nod but I still feel sorry for her.

"Thank you so much for your help Cheryl, I can't thank you enough, I'm gonna get back to my girlfriend though, I'll see you later" I say and Cheryl nods.

"Of course, and don't even worry about it" Cheryl says and I leave the bathroom and go look for Rebekah.

I don't see Cheryl walk out after but I just focus on finding Rebekah until I finally find her and she runs and hugs me tightly letting out a sigh of relief.

"Omg baby where we're you? And what happened" Rebekah says lightly tracing her hand across my neck where it must've left a bruise where Chris left one.

"Um long story baby" I say and she grabs my hand and forces me to look at her.

"What happened baby, who did this to you? I need to know!" Rebekah says clenching her jaw out of anger.

I sigh and tell her everything about Chris and Cheryl saving me and everything.

"Omg baby I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I swear to find that I'm gonna kill him" Rebekah says looking around but keeping me very close to her.

"Uh- last I saw him he was on the floor in the girls bathroom after Cheryl knocked him out" I say and Rebekah was about to start walking until a girl came up to us looking distressed.

"Hi I'm have you seen a girl? She um has red hair and can be sorta bitchy-ish, she's my girlfriend and I can't find her anywhere" The girl says and I think of Cheryl.

"Cheryl? Cheryl Blossom?" I ask and the girl nods.

"Yes I'm her girlfriend Toni, have you seen her I haven't and I'm getting worried" The girl referred to Toni says as she starts to panic.

"She actually helped me, I saw her in the bathroom last" I say and Toni nods and she leaves to the bathroom and me and Bekah decide to follow her.

We walk into the bathroom and we see Cheryl on the floor passed out.

"Omg Cheryl!" Toni says as tears start to flood her eyes and she runs to Cheryl and holds her head in her lap.

"Baby, where Chris?" Bekah turns to me as I look around and can't see him anywhere.

Just then I hear a loud grunt and quickly turn around and see Chris running at me until Rebekah pushed him away into the wall.

Toni grabbed Cheryl and moved her body and Chris ran at her but I grabbed something heavy that was randomly in the bathroom and smack Chris in the head with it very very hard.

He falls to the floor and I drop the weapon and turn to Bekah.

"D-did I just?" I ask and Rebekah checks his pulse and she looks over at me and nods her head.

Just then Cheryl slowly opened her eyes and looked around and Toni smiled and pulled her in for a tight hug.

Bekah came over and hugged me.

"It'll be okay baby" Rebekah says assuring and I nod slowly but inside I was panicking.

Hey y'all! I'm so so so so sorry for not posting in such a long time!! But I was watching Riverdale for a long time and I am in a HUGE Riverdale and choni phase 😂 what do you guys think of me adding them to the story? Let me know! THANKS FOR 2K READS!! LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND ENJOY! ❤️