0.7

Klaus? What the hell does Klaus need me? Rebekah's brother? That makes no sense. I really hope Rebekah isn't just using me for Klaus like she was before... no she wouldn't... right?

"Nik? Why the bloody hell does he want her? Well guess what I'm his sister" Rebekah says tightening her grip around my waist.

"Yeah he told us about you, said if you get in our way, we need to do this" The guys says and one of the guys behind him shoots a wooden stake out of a fun very quickly it was in the blink of an eye and it hits Rebekah in the heart before she can react.

"No!!" I yell as Rebekah falls to the ground desiccated and all grey and veiny.

"Now that that's over with, you" He says turning to Stefan.

Apparently they had a guys behind us but none of us had any idea although he snapped Stefan's neck.

"Grab her and take her to Klaus" The guys says and the guy who snapped Stefan's neck grabs me tightly with my arms glued to my body.

It reminds me of the guys in San Diego as to where I can't move. And nobody is there to help me.

"Easy now" The guy says as I squirm around in his arms trying to break free until he gets annoyed and grabs something and I feel something hit the back of my head and everything goes black.

-20 minutes later-

I wake up in a dark room. Although surprisingly I'm not chained up or anything.

Just then a door opens and the light turns on and I see Klaus.

I realize that I'm in a normal bedroom on a normal bed and I back up until my back hits the bed frame.

"Easy now, I'm not going to hurt you, I know what your thinking-" Klaus start but I cut him off.

"That your a psychotic original hybrid freak that for some reason kidnaps me for no reason? No why would I think of that?" I say sarcastically and he laughs.

"I like your humor, although you may be right on that, I will not hurt you, I just needed to speak to you and I knew that you wouldn't come here so easily, so I needed a better way" Klaus says.

"So you compelled those guys? And Stefan and- omg Rebekah! They killed her! You told them to!" I yell and Klaus looks at me.

"I know, but my sister, she... cares for you, and I felt bad when I made you come and pick Damon up and Rebekah gave me quite a scolding after you left, she felt very terrible that she had to do that to you" Klaus says and I start to relax a bit.

"I knew that she would have protected you, and considering she was about to go off the edge and rip all of those men's heads off, I had to do it, I'm sorry but I do believe that she will wake up, she's on the couch if you would like to see her" Klaus says and I'm suspicious by his niceness as I slowly walk out of the room and into the main room where the couch is as I see Rebekah's desiccated body laying on the couch with Klaus following closely behind me.

"Thank you" I say turning around to Klaus slowly and he smiles.

"Yes... I'm trying to be better, for my sister, she wants me to, and for..." Klaus starts but can't seem to finish.

"Caroline, I know you like her or are in love with her or whatever, but if you want some advice, just talk to her, I can put in a good word for you if you want" I say and he laughs.

"I mean it would help a lot" Klaus says and we both laugh.

Just then Klaus starts to stare at something and I look over back at where Rebekah's body is and I see it started to un-desiccate and I crouch down to Rebekah's level.

Just then Rebekah's body is fully un-desiccated and her eyes shoot open as she looks around until he eyes land on me.

"Hey..." I say and she gets up and I hug her.

Once we pull away she turns and sees Klaus and waists no time and vamps in front of me again protectively.

"It's okay Bekah, he just wanted to talk to me and he knew I would have had protesters" I say  and she starts talking but doesn't take her eyes off of Klaus.

"He's a lair!" Rebekah says pointing at Klaus.

"Rebekah! Just trust me okay? You may not trust him but trust me" I say and she turns around and looks at me and nods slowly.

"Let's talk Klaus" I say and he leads some to the other room and sits down and I sit down as well and Rebekah sits down next to me.

"Alright, what's do you wanna talk about?"

Hey guys this one is a little short I'm just so tired I feel like I'm about to pass out. Also don't mind any mistakes you see in here I'm very tired 😂 Anyways though hope y'all are enjoying and have a good day or night!