1.8

Warning ⚠️: Some smut!

Me and Rebekah made it home and I put my stuff in the room that was now technically mine.

"Hello love, is everything alright?" I hear a familiar voice say as I turn around and see Klaus leaning against the doorway.

"Not really, I lost all my friends and family" I say and he frowns.

"We're your family now, we'll always protect you, and you'll be living with us until you no longer want to" Klaus says and I smile and walk over to hug him.

"Thanks Klaus, I'm glad your starting to be better" I say and me and Klaus share a smile until I hear a knock on the door and look over Klaus's shoulder and see Rebekah.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something here?" Rebekah says and I shake my head.

"No Bex, um Klaus can I have a moment alone with Rebekah?" I ask and he nods and starts to knock out the door.

"Of course, I'll see you guys later" Klaus says sharing a smile with the two of us.

Rebekah walks in and closes the door and walks up to me.

"Is something wrong Bex?-" I start but she cuts me off by shushing me quietly and her finger tracing across my lip.

"Just don't talk" Rebekah says and leans in and kisses me and I kiss her back.

Rebekah pushes me back onto the bed and her tongue comes across my lips asking for entrance which I grant.

Our tongues fight for dominance but Rebekah ends up wining as her hand slides underneath my shirt and goes to the back of my bra where the clasp is.

I moan into the kiss as Rebekah unclasps my bra and takes off my shirt over my head as I do the same to her.

Rebekah then removes my bra and starts to unbutton my jeans and she slides the zipper down. I follow in her footsteps and do the same to her pants and she moans.

She then removes my jeans and I do the same as I'm only in underwear and Rebekah is still on her underwear and her bra.

I then unclasp Rebekah's bra and throw it behind me as she kisses down my chest, then my stomach, and then down to my clit.

She then slowly removes my underwear down my legs and I whimper.

"Please baby" I beg and she smirks.

"Sure baby" Rebekah says whispering then presses her tongue against my clit and I moan and throw my head back.

"Just relax baby" Rebekah says whispering in my ear as she starts kissing my neck as she puts her finger right at my entrance.

She shoves her finger in and I moan out in pleasure.

"Your so wet" Rebekah whispers in my ear tauntingly.

"You like that sweetheart?" Rebekah asks and I nod as I moan again.

"Good girl" Rebekah says and I throw my head back against the headboard.

-10 minutes later-

Me and Rebekah then laid in bed cuddling against each other under the covers.

"You are so amazing" Rebekah says kissing the top of my forehead.

"You are" I say looking up at her and kissing her softly on her lips.

"I have something planned tonight for us" Rebekah says and I look up at her excited.

"Really? Like what?" I ask smirking and she doesn't say anything.

"That's a surprise for you love" Rebekah says with her thumb caressing my face.

"Fine" I say fake pouting and she smiles and laughs at me.

"That's not gonna work on me" Rebekah says and I laugh at her.

-2 hours later-

Me and Rebekah just cuddled and watched tv with each other for 2 hours until she told me to get ready for my surprise.

I nodded and got up and I was about to start getting ready when I get a text on my phone.

I then check it and see it's from an old friend.

It's a friend I met in San Diego when I moved there. She was my absolute best friend and ever since I moved back here we didn't talk that much but we still did once in a while.

"Who are you texting baby?" Rebekah asks me and I can see she looks a little bit jealous because I'm smiling at my phone seeing my friend texted me.

"A friend I met in San Diego, I haven't talked to her for a while" I say sitting down in Rebekah's lap on the bed while she puts her bra back on.

"Really? Mh, what's her name?" Rebekah says and I smile at her.

"Stop being jealous baby, and her name is Olivia" I say and Rebekah just throws her hands down after she clasps her bra back on.

"Fine, get ready if you want your surprise" Rebekah says and I smirk and get off her lap and start getting ready while me and Olivia just text back and fourth talking about everything that has happened in our lives since I left.

I then see Olivia text me saying that she's also gonna be moving to Mystic Falls.

I get excited that I finish changing into my black cropped top and my blue ripped jeans and I finish curling my hair and doing my makeup.

I texted Olivia back saying how excited I was and we were already planning to spend time together.

Olivia told me that she was gonna move to Mystic Falls in 2 days, and that she's just finishing packing up her things.

I then check the clock and see that I need to go and I text Olivia bye and she says bye as well and I then put my phone in my pocket and go over to Rebekah's room to see if she's ready.

"Hey baby, you ready?" I ask knocking on her door and Rebekah turns back and smiles at me.

"Yep, come baby let's go, I think you'll have lots of fun here" Rebekah says and I smirk as she grabs her car keys then gets inside her car and starts driving to the place.

-20 minutes later-

Me and Rebekah drive for about 20 minutes when I see that she pulls into a parking space right in front of a club.

"A club baby? Really? You think they'll even let me in? I'm 19 baby" I say turning to Rebekah and she just smirks.

"Well if they don't let you in then I'll compel them, I just wanted you to get out and have some fun with everything your going through baby" Rebekah says and I sigh then look back over to her.

"Alright, come on baby let's go" I say and she smiles and we get out of the car and they wouldn't let me in but Rebekah did like she said she would.

She compelled them to let me in and it worked. Me and Rebekah we're gonna have a lot of fun tonight.

Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far and thank you so much for 1K reads!!!! I appreciate so so so much!! I hope you all have a good day or night!