1.3

Rebekah starts driving away from the parking lot and gets back on the road and starts driving quickly.

"Where are we going Rebekah? Why did we need to leave, I wasn't finished speaking with Camille" Klaus's says and I'm confused because I thought he knew why Rebekah wanted to leave so bad.

"Wait you don't even know why we left?" I ask turning back to Klaus.

He shakes his head and I look over at Rebekah and she looks at me and we make eye contact for a minute.

"Okay so then why the hell did we leave? I was having a nice conversation with... somebody" I say thinking of Stefan and our phone call.

"Sure, we had to leave quickly because I talked to Marcel about the hunter and he said that he saw him somewhere around here" Rebekah says and jealousy builds up in me.

-20 minutes earlier-

-Third POV-

After Marcel pulled back Rebekah's arm she stayed and glares at him.

"What is it Marcel? I need to go" Rebekah says and Marcel looks at her.

"Why are you here Rebekah? Especially with her" Marcel says as he points to Avery who is walking down the street.

"That's none of your concern" Rebekah says and tries to walk away again but Marcel vamps in front of her but she has a blank expression on her face.

"What?" She asks annoyed.

"Just tell me Rebekah, you know I know how to keep a secret" Marcel says winking at her and she rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Fine... Nik pissed off some witches, again, and now there's a hunter coming after him and Avery is with us because she's human and Nik thinks that a human might be able to protect him and what not" Rebekah says explaining the entire thing to him and Marcel nods.

"Then why are you with them? You didn't piss off the witches" Marcel says and Rebekah looks at him.

"I'm here to protect Avery" Rebekah says firmly and Marcel laughs.

"Really? You? Protect a human? Wow" Marcel says and he laughs and Rebekah just ignores him and tries to walk away again but Marcel calls out for her again.

"Wait, this hunter, have you run into him yet? And if you have what does he look like?" Marcel asks and Rebekah turns around and looks at him.

"We have, and he has dark hair and these blue eyes, and is really buff" Rebekah says and Marcel looks around and goes up to her face.

"I saw a guy looking like that about 10 minutes ago, you need to leave, NOW, I'm only doing this to protect you, I couldn't care less about that girl or Klaus, now go!" Marcel says and Rebekah sends him a quick glare but then runs off to find Avery and her brother.

-Now-

-1st person POV- (Avery's POV)

"Marcel? And your believing him? Seriously?" I ask and she looks over at me.

"What? He's doing it to protect us" Rebekah says and I let out a chuckle.

"You mean he's doing it to protect you, he couldn't give a shit about me, he already looked like he wanted to kill me, and I know that he pretty much hates Klaus and most likely doesn't give a shit about him either" I say as I snap and Rebekah looks over at me.

"Well I trust him" Rebekah says and I scoff.

"You trust him?!" I say shocked.

"You don't even know him Avery! Cause all you do is make assumptions about people you haven't even gotten to know yet!" Rebekah says snapping at me and I'm hurt.

"Avery I'm sorry I didn't-" Rebekah starts but I cut her off.

"Don't, just don't Rebekah, you do not know me at all, I never do that, I only said that about Marcel cause he had murder in his eyes when I said a few words to him, and I could tell from that, I don't just think horribly about someone if I randomly bump into them like I did with you, and I didn't feel that with you, so don't throw that in my face" I say and turn my head toward the window and just look at everything we're passing by.

We all sit in silence as Rebekah keeps driving until my phone starts ringing.

I look down at the caller ID and see Stefan again.

I sigh as I answer my phone and put it to my ear and start speaking.

"Hey Stef, what's up" I ask trying to avoid the sadness in my voice as Stefan stays quiet for a second.

"You alright A?" Stefan asks me.

"Um yeah, what's up is anything wrong?" I ask and Stefan just starts to speak after a second.

"Oh um I think I found the hunter after you guys, he's the only one who's kind of around, he has like dark hair and blue eyes and really buff" Stefan says exactly describing our hunter.

"Yep that's him, uh what do you have on him?" I ask curious.

"Well I tracked him down and it says he's laying in like dirt in the middle of nowhere and there's rocks around him, it looks like he's buried in them, I'm guessing that was you?" Stefan asks and I slightly laugh.

"That was definitely me" I say as I think back to Marcel. He lied.

"Alright where don't tell me where you guys are, just, be safe, and try to make it back home safely" Stefan says and I nod even though I know he can't see me.

"Yeah, I will, bye Stef, thanks for looking out for me" I say smiling.

"I always will A, now bye" Stefan says as we both hang up and nobody still says a word in the car and I still just turn back to the window.

"Well that's great, so Marcellus lied, what a shock" Klaus says sarcastically.

"I'm sure he didn't lie, he said that he saw someone who looked like the hunter, maybe he just thought wrong" Rebekah says and I look over at her.

"He lied and your still defending him?! Seriously?!" I say surprised.

Rebekah doesn't say anything and I scoff and just keep looking out the window trying to avoid my anger.

We all just keep driving for an hour and I already get bored of all this traveling and try and think of a way to get rid of this hunter.

"Klaus do you think there's any way to have the witches forgive you, what did you even do to kiss them off so badly?" I ask turning back to look at Klaus.

"I might've killed another witch..." Klaus says and I face palm myself.

"Well maybe we can do something? Like give them something in return?" I ask and Klaus thinks of it for a moment.

"It might work, but none of us are witches so how would we even be able to contact them and ask?" Klaus says as I then think of Bonnie.

I know that Bonnie has been through a lot but this is a favor I really need from her. Badly.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been busy hehe, anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and are having a great day or night!