𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 6

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———

"welcome welcome welcome back to another episode of hood love resortttt." kash smiled.

"girl take them ugly ass glasses off yo face!" someone in the crowd yelled.

"fuck you stupid hoe!" she yelled back throwing the glasses and hitting the girl in her face.

"as i was saying before i was rudely interrupted, yesterday things got a lil deep after the girls' workshop, as we heard leia talk about how she felt like bank wasn't interested." kash frowned as the crowd said "awww"

"we hope sis finds someone that's right for her, but anyways."

"but before we wake them up, here's a a deleted scene from the previous night."
———

11:35 pm

everyone made their way back into the bedroom as they finished getting dressed for bed.

"waitttt they sleeping alreadyyyy." nia cood watching leia and kizo fast asleep in the same position.

leia was a light sleeper so she woke up and quickly removed her hand out of his hair.

"mmmhm samee thing i was talkin bout." jay chuckled getting up and cuddling into bed with deedee.

"wow my two besties sleeping without me such a fuckin disappointment." draco shook his head.

"dracooo i'm sorry." she laughed trying to move kizos head off her lap.

"uhn uhn cause why the fuck you got him all over you hoe?!" lala burst into the room being all loud and shit.

"girl shut the fuck up it's too late for allat yelling." yanna rolled her eyes.

"it's not even like that you're being dramatic." leia calmly explained taking another pillow and putting it over kizos face making him suffocate.

"word to my fuckin dead im finna beat yo ass." he hopped up out the bed mugging leia.

"nigga you wasn't waking up." she said and lala walked up to her.

"hoe you must want me to flash out in this bitch."

leia looked at her and laughed at the expression she was making.

"i'm so sorry-" she laughed again.

"girl you doin all this and she ain't even taking you serious like get the fuck on." nia rolled her eyes.