Fourteen

"Ricky! What're you doing? You're gonna get caught! This place has security cameras!" I whisper yell as Ricky sneakily walks up to the locker of my ex boyfriend.

We snuck into the school because Ricky had this genius idea of vandalizing Ej's locker to get back at him for what he did and what he called me.

"I don't give a shit if we get caught or not. Nobody calls you a whore and fucking gets away with it." He whispers back as he grabs the can of chalk spray paint out of his pocket.

Chalk spray paint is washable so it will come off, but it will be there for everyone to see in the morning.

I have no idea what he's gonna write on his locker. To be honest, I'm nervous.

He takes the lid off the spray paint and begins to vandalize Ej's locker.

I bite my nails in anticipation as he sprays the spray paint over Ej's locker. His body was covering most of the locker so I couldn't see what he wrote.

We had black hoodies on to cover our faces but something inside me was still nervous we were gonna get caught from the security cameras.

Eventually he puts the lid back on the spray paint and walks away from the locker, my mouth dropping when I see what he wrote on there.

"THINK SHE'S A WHORE? NAH BRO, YOU JUST GOT A SMALL DICK. #SDE KING!!" Was written all over Ej's locker in bright pink.

My jaw drops as I look over at Ricky who was smirking. He was clearly proud of the work he had done on Ej's locker.

"Wanna do Gina's next?" He suggests, this time holding up a can of bright red spray paint.

"No!" .... "Yes. Let's go!"

He smiles as he grabs my hand and runs through the halls to get to Gina's locker.

"Hey! What are you two doing!" I hear a voice yell from behind us.

"Fuck," I hear Ricky whisper before he takes my hand and wraps it around his neck as he places his hands under my thighs, picking me up bridal style as he begins to run even faster towards the nearest exit.

"Hey! Stop!" I hear the voice who caught us yell, followed by footsteps running after us.

I laugh before slapping my hand over my mouth, trying not to make any noise. "Run faster, Ricky!"

He looks at me with the biggest smile on his face before running faster, the sound of his feet slapping against the floor echoing through the halls.

I throw my head back, trying my best not to contain any laughter. I shouldn't be laughing in a situation like this, but there's something about running away from someone in the hallway of your school after vandalizing a locker that's so funny and surreal to me.

I hear Ricky chuckling a bit which tells me he's feeling the same way. Luckily the hoods were still covering our heads so the person who saw us never saw any of our appearance.

I hear the footsteps behind us get closer, "Faster, Ricky!"

That's what she said.

Eventually I hear the footsteps behind us stop.

I quickly turn my head around, relieved when I see the person chasing us had gave up and was no longer behind us.

"They're gone, Ricky." I tell him. He then begins to spin, causing my hood to fall down considering I was still in his arms.

He eventually stops spinning and looks at me with the biggest smile on his face. "Is it bad that was probably one of the most fun moments of my entire 23 years of existing?"