Thirty Four

"There are no good songs on the radio right now." Brenna complains, switching through the radio stations.

This bitch made me sit in the back.

I can't even sit next to my boyfriend on the car ride to the police station.

"Hey, knock it off." Ricky slaps Brenna's hand away from the radio, "I'm driving, I choose the song."

Brenna twirls a strand of hair around her finger and pouts. "Pleaseee, Rickyyy?" She whines.

I swear I wanted to jump her right then and there. She was so clearly flirting with him.

"No." Ricky replies, not even phased by her so obvious flirting.

"Please?"

"No."

Brenna sighs, leaning back in her chair.

Take the L, bitch.

It doesn't take long for her to sit back up and bring her hand up to Ricky's upper arm. "Your arms are so strong, how much do you work out?"

Ricky doesn't reply. His eyes just remain focused on the road.

Her hand then moves down to the bottom of his shirt and begins to lift it up. He definitely reacts to this.

He takes one hand off the steering wheel to remove her hand from his shirt and pull it back down. He then pulls over to the side of the road and looks over at Brenna, "Get out."

Brenna raises her eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

Ricky grunts, getting out of the car and walking over to the passenger side. He opens the door and pulls Brenna out of the car. He then opens the door to the seat I was sitting in and pulls me out aswell so we were all standing outside of the car.

"Brenna, sit in the back please." Ricky requests, causing Brenna to scoff.

"Why?"

"Because I'm trying to fucking drive and you're distracting me. Get in the back."

Brenna smirks, "I distract you?"

"Not like that! Just get in the fuckin' car. Nini, you get shotgun." He then walks back over to the drivers side. I turn to Brenna who was looking at me with a strong glare.

I shrug my shoulders and get into the passenger seat, buckling the seatbelt. I hear Brenna grunt and get into the seat behind me.

Once again, take the L.

"Nini you can change the song if you want." He tells me, a smile growing on my face.

"What! But you said-" Brenna begins, but Ricky cuts her off.

"Yeah, whatever I said doesn't apply to Nini."

Brenna grunts as I change through the songs. For the third time, Brenna took an L.

A couple minutes pass before Brenna speaks up again. "Ricky, it's cold in here. Do you have any hoodies?"

"Yeah."

"Can I have one?"

"Nope. Gave em' all to Nini."

Nini- 4. Brenna- 0.

"Why are you so obsessed with Nini?"

"Because I fuckin' love her."

Damn right.

"Wait, are you guys dating?" Brenna asks, her voice going up like twenty octaves.

"Nope. We're engaged." I tell her, holding up my hand to show her the promise ring Ricky gave me. She doesn't have to know it's just a promise ring though. Ricky then turns his head towards me and smiles at me before turning his head back to the road.