Fifteen

I woke up to the feeling of my hand flat against someone's chest.

I open my eyes and see Ricky laying in front of me. My arm was around his waist and was resting on his chest.

Well, fuck.

I very quickly remove my arm from him and get out of the bed and check the time.

7:00 AM.

School starts in an hour.

Not gonna lie, I was a little anxious and nervous to see everyone's reactions to Ej's locker. But I was more nervous about getting caught.

I walk out of his bedroom, careful not to wake him up as I walk over to my own room.

I shower, brush my hair and put on my uniform. I check my reflection in the mirror, making sure I looked somewhat reasonable.

Once I'm somewhat satisfied with my appearance, I walk downstairs and head into the kitchen, only to see Ricky already down there.

"Mornin', sunshine." He greets, his sleepy voice slipping through.

"Ready for school?" He asks.

"I am, but you're clearly not." I state, looking at his outfit. He was still wearing the clothes he slept in and his hair was all messy.

"Oh. Right. Uniforms can kiss my ass," he grumbles under his breath before exiting the kitchen and heading back upstairs.

+

My heart beat quickens as Ricky and I walk into the school. Ej's locker was in the same hallway as the front hallway, and I immediately see people crowding around his locker.

I look over at Ricky, who was just smirking.

We stand there for a couple minutes watching people surround Ej's locker, until the man himself enters.

With his arm wrapped around Gina.

Ricky can clearly tell my shocked state because he leans down and whispers into my ear, "Ignore them, she's just a rebound."

"Hey! Can you guys back the fuck up please?" Ej yells over the crowd of people, trying to make it to his locker.

He stops as soon as he sees what Ricky wrote.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ej yells, probably loud enough for the whole town to hear.

"Awh, what's the problem Small Dick Ej?" Levi speaks up, a pout forming on his lips.

My jaw drops. Not because of what Levi said but because Levi is usually so quiet. I didn't expect this from him.

"Small Dick Ej! Small Dick Ej!" Some kid starts chanting. Soon the whole crowd surrounding Ej's locker begins to chant those words.

"Alright that's enough! All of you to class now!" The dean interrupts, causing the crowd to fall silent and diverse as everyone goes their own separate ways.

Once the hall was clear, the only people left were me, Gina, Ej, Ricky, Lily and Levi.

Ej and Gina walk up to me and Ricky, "I know you two did this. Mark my words, you're gonna regret this." Ej threatens while Ricky just looks amused.

"Oh, shiver me timbers!" Ricky exclaims, pretending to be scared.

"Fuck you, man!" Ej yells, shoving Ricky backwards.

"Yo, don't shove him. Only I'm allowed to do that." Levi interrupts, walking over to Ricky and standing right in front of him, shielding him from Ej.