Summary/Recap

(A/N) Doing something a bit different. There was so much in Book 3 that the actual Summary count of 2,000 Characters wouldn't suffice XD Going to just hit the important points with this. I hope y'all will enjoy The Goblet of Fire :)

(Y/N) (L/N)'s Third Year at Hogwarts was the most eventful and most dangerous Year yet. From an escaped Azkaban Prisoner to Hogwarts playing Host to one of the foulest Magical Creatures in existence called Dementors, Third Year had a rocky start. Facing a Dementor on the train caused (Y/N) to remember some long buried past occurrences with his deceased Adoptive Father that were so traumatizing, he was in a temporary Catatonic state.

Upon arrival at Hogwarts, he and Hermione were given a Time-Turner so they could get to all of their classes. Divination, which proved to be their least liked class, had Trelawney reveal that he was the Harbinger of Destruction, which angered him to the point of him Exploding the windows outward.

Care of Magical Creatures was the same day and Hagrid had a great start, but he lost his momentum for the most part. He gave them Hippogriffs to approach, but one of them, Buckbeak, didn't like (Y/N) glaring him down, and attacked. He calmed the Hippogriff while almost dying in the process. Then Buckbeak attacked again, but Malfoy was unable get away, and by fault of his own, was injured.

Later in that same week, they had their first Defense Against the Dark Arts class with their new Professor, Remus Lupin. He had a Boggart for them to tackle and when (Y/N) faced off against it, it turned into the thing he feared most at that point, his Adoptive Father. Overcome with rage, he exploded the Boggart and the Wardrobe it had been occupying. In doing so, he lost his Left Eye, and was given an Eye-Patch by Madam Pomfrey.

When Hogsmeade Weekend happened on October 31st, Halloween day, he broke the news to Hermione that he wasn't able to go as he had no one to sign it for him. He ended up getting caught up on his homework for the entire day. While Hermione was at Hogsmeade, he met a girl from Ravenclaw named Luna Lovegood and helped her get her things back that her fellow Ravenclaw liked to hide on her.

That night after the Halloween Feast, Sirius Black had tried to break into Gryffindor Tower, forcing everyone to sleep in the Great Hall that night.

The week before the Gryffindor v Hufflepuff match, (Y/N) had received a letter from some unknown sender, and upon opening it, he was hit with a corrosive substance that burned into his skin and would've caused irreparable damage had he not gotten to Madam Pomfrey.

The day before the First Quidditch Match, Professor Lupin hadn't shown up for class and as such, Professor Snape had taken over for the day. Because of his Callous nature, and insulting Hermione, (Y/N) almost strangled the life out of him, but Hermione stopped him.

During the first Quidditch Match of the Season, Harry had a nasty encounter with the Dementors and fell off his broom, which flew towards the Whomping Willow and was destroyed in the process. After the match, Lupin was back and he offered Harry and (Y/N) some Anti-Dementor lessons, in hopes to help them stop the horrible memories surfacing.

On the last day of Term, just before Christmas Break, was another Hogsmeade Weekend, and Hermione told (Y/N) she was staying at School instead of going home, but there was more to it that she didn't say. Harry had approached him and was told that Harry had a thing called the Marauder's Map. (Y/N) didn't follow him to Hogsmeade, though he was mighty tempted to.

On Christmas Day, Harry had received a Firebolt, and after the Christmas Dinner, Hermione told McGonagall and it was confiscated. Hermione and (Y/N) had strained their friendship a bit after she had agreed to just let Harry accept the consequences of his actions, but she couldn't stand by and let that happen. She felt hurt when he told her that he wasn't sure if he could trust her in the future, and she proceeded to avoid him, but not out of spite or anger, because she felt like she'd failed him, she just could never tell him that.