The Final Chance

(A/N) So, I never thought I'd have to say this, but for your Wand, this NEVER crossed my mind so I never thought I'd have to clarify this, but for the Wand Wood and Wand Core for your Reader Inserts Wand has only ONE Wood and ONE Core making up the Wand. I know that's limiting on Creativity, but I've come to realize too much choice is not always a good thing. I'm still going to allow You to choose what Wood and Core make up the wand (probably against my better judgement) but yeah, that's just something that I had to address. I'll have updated the Description for the other Books to let New Readers know this, and be reminded about how it's supposed to be.

A deafening silence filled the Great Hall. (Y/N) couldn't believe what he'd heard. He looked over at his raven-haired friend, and he wasn't budging, "Harry, go on," (Y/N) whispered to him.

Harry turned to him and he looked beyond (Y/N), assumedly looking at all of the Gryffindors, "I didn't put my name in," he said blankly, "You know I didn't."

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called again, "Harry! Up here, if you please?"

"Go on, Harry," (Y/N) urged him, and Harry reluctantly got to his feet. (Y/N) could see the glares of every Hufflepuff at the table next to him, and they all wanted nothing more than to pin Harry's head on a pike.

"This is not good..." Hermione understated.

Ron, however, was in a right state, (Y/N) could see that much, but he managed to be holding it in better than one would've thought.

"Someone wants him dead... someone at this school..." (Y/N) whispered to Hermione.

"I was thinking the same thing... that leaves us only one question," she said, looking at him as Harry disappeared through the double doors.

"Who here at Hogwarts did put Harry's name in that Goblet..." (Y/N) was going to kill the person when he got his hands on them when he found out.

Hermione had held her breath all the way up until the Blue-White flames went out of the Goblet, in which she exhaled carefully. She had expected (Y/N)'s name to come out of the Goblet as well, quite honestly. Dumbledore told them all to make their way back to their Common Rooms or respective living arrangements outside the Castle. When they all stood up from their seats, Ron almost broke out into a run ahead of them. Hermione knew that Ron got jealous of Harry, her time at the Burrow this past summer proved that much, but for Ron to actually think that Harry would put his name in the Goblet was ridiculous. Ron was supposed to be Harry's best friend, and for him to believe Harry would want to actually enter underaged, to Hermione that was honestly and utterly ridiculous.

When they got into the Entrance Hall, the talk grew louder, and lots of Hogwarts students were saying really nasty things about Harry, things they'd never say in front of an Authority Figure. They both made their way into the Common Room in time to see Ron ascending the Boy's Staircase, "He's in a right state, he is," Seamus said to them as they went and sat down on a loveseat. Hermione pulled a book from her robes and continued from her place from earlier, "D'you really think Harry entered his name?"

"No, I don't think he did," (Y/N) looked at Seamus, then behind the Irish Boy when he saw the Twins getting things ready for a party, "I don't know why we are celebrating."

Seamus turned around, looked back at (Y/N) and shrugged, then walked over to see what they were doing.

"Leave it to the Twins to use any excuse to party," Hermione said after a brief glance in their direction, "even at the expense of an underaged Wizard being forced into a Tournament with an age-restriction."

"Since Ron's being an ass right now, Harry is going to need the both of us as his support through this. I can only imagine how afraid he is. Even if he doesn't show it, he has to be scared deep down," (Y/N) said with a look in her direction.