The Burrow

(A/N) I - I don't know.... just... just enjoy XD

(Y/N) was brought to his destination moments later, his luggage was safely tucked into his pouch, and he stepped out of the fireplace, bending down to step out of it. The moment he looked up from his head clearing the fireplace, he was tackled by a Brown, Bushy Haired girl; her embrace was as warm as ever, "(Y/N)! I'm so glad to see you!"

He wrapped his arms around her, "I'm glad to s-see you as well, Hermione," he felt his cheeks burn a little, "How long have you been waiting for me?"

She pulled back and he saw that her cheeks were a light red, "Only for about five minutes. I just stood up when I saw the green flames appear, and then I saw you a-and..." stepped back from him and got a good look at him. She saw that he had only gotten more handsome over the past month; in her mind, she was slowly removing that shirt of his, planting kisses all over his toned chest.

He saw her cheeks darken in color, and he got a good look at her; he was not ready for the beautiful girl that stood in front of him. He had noticed she was growing more beautiful a little over a month ago, but he was not ready for the end result at all.

He was brought out of his staring when she gasped, "Wh-What happened to your arms?" She walked back up close to him and gently grabbed one of his arms to look at the scarring.

"Training... I've had a busy month," he said and looked over to see Molly Weasley appear in the living room.

She gasped upon seeing his eye-patch, "(Y/N)!? What happened?" She rushed over and grabbed him by the cheeks, turning his head every which way to look at it.

"Did Ron not tell you?" He asked as she let go of him, standing back up to his full height. Hermione noticed he had gotten a little taller.

"Well he did, but I had a hard time believing it actually happened... I figured Madam Pomfrey would've been able to regrow it-" Mrs. Weasley said, fussing over him, then she grabbed his other arm as Hermione had forgotten she was still holding the other, "and your arms, how long have they been like this?"

"Early July. Mrs. Weasley, you don't have to fuss over me. I've been taking care of myself since March just before First Year started, and if it wasn't for the book Hermione got me, these wouldn't look as good as they do, or as cleaned up as they do, I promise you that," (Y/N) said, putting his hands up to try and get her to stop worrying as much as she was.

"You shouldn't be doing things so dangerous that would cause your arms to look like this anyway," she tried to argue.

"I can't keep myself or Hermione safe if I don't, Mrs. Weasley," (Y/N) said honestly.

Hermione turned away to hide her reddening cheeks. Before Molly could say anything more, Ginny had come down the stairs and ran up to (Y/N) upon seeing him, "Morning, (Y/N)!" She gave him a quick hug, having to look up at him, "Did you get taller?"

"I might have... wasn't really focusing on my height in July," he said with a slight smirk.

"Is that why your arms look like they do?" She asked him.

"Yes, they will be fine, trust me," he said, trying to shift focus from him and his arms.

"Are you hungry? I've got breakfast cooking right now if you are?" Molly asked him, accepting that he didn't want to talk about it.

"Yes, actually. I forgot to eat before I left-" he stopped himself before he explained where he was staying, so far only Hermione knew, "m-my place of residence." Truth be told he actually hadn't been eating breakfast the entire summer.