Bagman and Crouch

(A/N) Alright, so I know it's Thursday, but since next Friday is Christmas Eve and the Friday after that is New Years Eve, I'm going to upload the rest of December on Thursday, and it will resume being on Friday in the new Year. Happy reading, and as always, I hope you enjoy :)

(Y/N) was dusting himself off when he looked at his surroundings; they were in a deserted stretch of misty moor, but the giant stadium for the World Cup was impossible to miss for a Witch or Wizard. In front of them was a pair of tired and grumpy-looking Wizards, one of whom was holding a large gold watch, the other a thick roll of parchment and quill. Both were dressed as Muggles, but (Y/N) noticed they were dressed poorly as Muggles; the man with the watch wore a tweed suit with thigh-length galoshes and his colleague was wearing a kilt and a poncho. (Y/N) turned his head and covered his mouth; he was unable to stop the laughter that escaped his throat.

"Morning, Basil," he heard Arthur say as he picked up the boot, handing it to the kilted wizard, who then threw it into a large box of used Portkeys beside him.

"Hello, Arthur," Basil said wearily, "not on duty, eh? It's all right for some... We've been here all night... You'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five-fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite... Weasley... Weasley..." He consulted his parchment list, "About a Quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr. Roberts. Diggory... second field... ask for Mr. Payne."

"Thanks, Basil," Arthur said and beckoned everyone to follow him.

(Y/N) was making his way, following behind Hermione, when the Wizard named Basil stopped him, "Ah... you must be Mr. (L/N)?" (Y/N) nodded, noticing that everyone stopped and turned when he was addressed. "Yes... you specifically requested that your tent be placed next to the Weasley's tent, and you'll be happy to know that it's already set up for you," Basil said, smirking as he did.

"Um... thanks," (Y/N) said, feeling like it already being set up had something to do with his somewhat recently announced heritage. He continued forth, ignoring the looks he was getting from the Weasley's, or really just Ron. He walked past them, and Harry, and was quickly followed by Hermione.

"Hey... er - are you okay?" She asked him.

"Fine," was all he said as he trudged forth. They all set off across the deserted moor, unable to make out much through the mist. Twenty minutes later, a small stone cottage next to a gate emerged through the mist. Beyond the gate, (Y/N) could make out hundreds and hundreds of small tents.

(Y/N) was the first inside the cottage and saw an actual Muggle standing near a window that was in serious need of a repair, and some pane replacements. He turned around upon hearing (Y/N) enter, "Morning," he said in a dull tone.

"Morning, you're Mr. Roberts?" (Y/N) asked him.

"Aye, I am, and who're you?" He asked back, giving the fact he had an eye-patch no mind.

"(L/N), the Weasley's, well all but two of them are Weasley's, they are-" he turned when they all entered behind him, "right there," (Y/N) pointed as he spoke.

"Alright, which ones are the sites? The one night ones for (L/N) and Weasley correct?" Mr. Roberts asked him.

"Yes," (Y/N) said and handed over the required number of Pound Sterling for both his and the Weasley's tent.

"Never been this crowded," Mr. Roberts said suddenly, looking out over the misty field again, "Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up..."

"Do they?" (Y/N) asked, not sounding that surprised.

"Aye," he responded thoughtfully, "people from all over. Loads of foreigners. And not just foreigners, weirdos, you know? There's a bloke walking 'round in a kilt and a poncho."