-Chapter 1-

(Image above is not mine) -Chapter 1-

        it's was a nice day out for Hurricane. You were currently on your way to your uncle Henry's house. The windows were just barely cracked, letting some cool air flow into the car as your favorite song played. You were keeping your focus on the road, remembering the directions to his house. As you were doing this, you were trying to think of every reason why he needed you now. He had called you earlier saying to meet him at Freddys in an hour. But first, he needed you to pick up Charlie.

      Once you pulled into the gravel driveway, you could already see the ball of energy rushing out of the house with her babysitter trying to catch up behind her. As you parked and got out of the car, she ran up and hugged you. "Hey Charlie! Wow, it's only been a few weeks and it feels like you have already gotten so big" I said, crouching down to her level. "Oh I did Miss. Y/n! My daddy said that if I eat allll of my vegetables, I will be just as strong and smart as him!" She said in a fast jumbled mess, still trying to catch her breath. "That's great Charlie. Now, go buckle up so we can go to Freddys." Her eyes lit up just at the mention of Freddys, and raced to the car. "Heh. She sure is a handful sometimes." The baby sitter said with her arms crossed and a smile on her face. She had long, curly orange hair with beautiful brown eyes, complimented by her rather pale skin. "She sure is. By the way, I never got your name. I'm Y/n, Charlie's cousin. You are..?" "Ah, sorry. I'm Kole, Charlie's babysitter." She said as she shook your hand. "Well, it's been nice to finally meet you. Charlie has told me lots of stories about your "adventures". Hehe..well, I'm on a time crunch so I gotta get going. Bye Kole!" I said as I got back into my car and started it. "Bye Y/n! I'll see you soon!" Kole said as she pulled out of the driveway and drove off.

      Once you arrived at Freddys, you helped Charlie out of the car and locked it. She was wearing a cute green dress with her brown hair up in two pigtails. She skipped up to the front door of the pizzeria in her clear jelly sandals. A true throw back. As you walked in, you were immediately hit with the overwhelming smell of greasy pizza and cake. There were children running around everywhere and parents struggling to keep track of their own. But what definitely caught your attention were the animatronics singing a goofy song together as they made sudden stiff movements. You personally found it kinda creepy, but the children love it. There were the iconic four that everyone in Hurricane knew. Chica the chicken, Bonnie the bunny, Freddy the bear, and Foxy the fox. The same songs and colorful lights truly made then memorable.
Charlie was already off to play with a few of her friends and watch the show.

    As you made your way past small children, you finally made it down the hall. You stood at an office door with a golden name plate that said "Emily" in bold. You knocked awaiting an answer. After a few seconds you heard a faint "come in!" As you walked in, you were met with navy colored walls and drawing made by little kids scattered all over. There were two couches and a desk. The desk had papers littered all over it. But there were a few that caught your eye. Some of them were lawsuits. Henry was sitting at the desk and an unknown person was sitting across. He had dark drown hair that was a little messy and pale skin. The bags under his eyes made it look like he hadn't slept in days. He was wearing a white collared shirt with a black vest over it and a purple tie underneath, along with some black slacks. His sleeves were rolled up just past his elbows. There were scars that littered his body up to his neck. You easily recognized them. They were spring lock scars. You looked up at his face. His grey eyes felt like they were piercing your soul and his face was expressionless.

       You sat down next to the unknown man. You were sitting across from Henry and gave him a warm smile...

(And that concludes the first chapter for this book! I'm not an experienced writer and this is my first time writing something like this. Please tell me about any errors and stuff I should improve! Thanks for reading <3) -799 Words-