-Chapter 14-

(Vid above is not mine)-Chapter 14-

    I walked through the door of Fazbear's to be met with the smell of cake, pizza, and sweat. There were only a few parents and kids, it was expected as it's still pretty early. I didn't have to come into work until 9 today. I really needed those few hours. I walked towards William's office to see what I need to get done today. I was about to knock on his office door until there was a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be met with a happy looking Henry. But he also looked like a mess, there was oil smeared on his cheek and his hair was messed up. I gave his a smile, "Hey, how have you been?" I asked.
"I've been better..trying to get Fredbear back to use is no easy job." he replied with a slight frown that left as quick as it came. "Hey, if you don't mind, can you fix Foxy for me today? I was going to help another worker fix him, but they called in sick for the next three days." he asked. "Sure! This will probably take all day though, huh?" I replied with a little laugh. "Yeah, but it should be easy for you." he said with a wink. "Got it from the best." I replied back with a wink as well. "Oh, also, where is William? Is he not in his office?" I asked. "He is backstage fixing Springbonnie. A few of his spring locks got really loose and won't tighten the right way." He replied, hitching his thumb towards the stage. "Ahh, I see. Well, tell William where I am. I catch ya later Henry!" I said as I walked off and waved goodbye.

    I entered the storage closet, grabbing a bucket of cleaning supplies, a toolbox, and a headlamp. I made my way towards Foxy's stage and entered. The smell was terrible and the fox looked like it had it rough. 'You poor thing....' I thought to myself with a slight frown. I took off all of Foxy's parts to reveal just his endo skeleton and a heap of wires. "This is going to be sooo much fun." I said to myself with a sigh. There appeared to be a broken voice box, missing eye, and some broken wires; some just being completely missing. Ther was a dried up red substance on his endo skeleton and on his chest piece. I couldn't tell if it was rust or pizza sauce or maybe.. something else. I applied cleaner and started scrubbing at the stains on the fur. Once it was out, I removed the wires and voice box from the endo skeleton and did a wipe down to remove whatever this red substance is.

     I was about to leave to go the parts and service room so I could get some new wires and a voice box, but I was stopped by a firm hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see William. His tie was loose around his neck, white shirt half unbuttoned, and sweat falling down his face. 'Don't even lie to yourse- shut up Y/n.' I thought to myself. "Hey William." I said. "Hello love, can you do me a quick favor please?" He asked, wiping some of the sweat from his forehead. "Mhm. What is it?" I replied. "Can you grab the hand crank from the parts and service room for me?" He asked. "Sure, I'm heading there anyways." I said. "Ahh perfect timing then." He replied.

    The parts and service room always gives me the creeps. It smells terrible and the air feels humid and suffocating. I grabbed what I needed, including the hand crank, and left asap. After giving William the hand crank, I got back to work on foxy.

-.-.-.-Time Skip-.-.-.-

    "Phew" I said out loud as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. I finally finished foxy and he was ready to preform again. 'He really is such a contrast from the other three. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie seem like your average cute and fluffy show stoppers that sing songs about rainbows and friendship, and then there's Foxy. This random Pirate animatronic on the side who appears tough and strong, almost appears to be a villain. But, teaches kids that it's wrong to steal, and sings about his pirate adventures. Weird.' I thought to myself as I made my way to Williams office. It was now pretty lively; in fact, it's packed today. It's expected around lunchtime.

    I knocked on Williams door, soon opening it when I hear a faint "come in." I walked into the office and sat down on the couch with a sigh. "Hey. I finally finished Foxy." I said with a tired tone. "That's great, love. You look exhausted. If you want, you can take a quick rest on the couch." he replied. I shook my head. "I'm okay for now.. thanks though...." The room fell silent as I picked at my nails. A sudden question came to my mind, but I wasn't sure if I had the courage to ask it. It could put me in a bad position. "........William...?" I said. He looked in my direction, waiting for me to continue. He sat up straight at his desk, folding his hands. "Yes, love?" he replied. "So.....are you..married? I noticed that the ring is gone from your finger. Don't say anything stupid this time.." I said. 'That's not what I was really going to ask him...I don't wanna get myself killed yet.' I thought to myself. "...We broke up a few days ago...I came home to catch her in bed with someone else..again." He said, looking a little irritated. "..oh..sorry for asking-" "No, no, no..your fine. It's just a little upsetting. ....are you sure you don't have anything else on your mind love? You look worried or hesitant, almost." He asked. I tensed for a second, but quickly regained my calm. "No, I'm ok. Now might not be the best time." I replied as I got up from the couch. "...I know your lying to me, Y/n." He said, giving me a stern look. I quickly started picking at my nails again and biting the inside of my cheek. "Well..-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. "Come in!" William said. Henry walked in. "Hey, I'm gonna head home now. Y/n and Will, can you guys close up for tonight?" Henry asked. "Sure!" I replied with a smile. William gave his a thumbs up. Henry thanked us and left the pizzeria. "I'll be backstage putting things away and restocking the prize counter. You take charge of cleaning the tables and getting ready for closing time." William said as we both walked out. "On it." I replied.

     I finally finished cleaning the tables and sweeping the floors. It was dark out and the only cars in the parking lot were mine and William's. I sighed as I continued to sweep the stage. After this, I could finally go home and get some rest. The only lights that were on were the colorful stage lights and the security lights in the hallways. The animatronics were backstage, as they needed to get cleaned by Afton, along with a quick check up on their performance. I put the broom in the storage closet and got back onto the stage to turn off the lights with the control panel. Before I could click a button, I was interrupted by music. (AN: you can play the vid now<3) I jumped at the sudden sound as I looked around. When I turned back to the control panel, I was met with William crouched down staring back at me. He stood back up as he grabbed my hand and shoulder. Starting to move us in union to the music. "Wait, what?? I-I can't dance William, I need t-" I was cut off by a finger to my lips. "Shhhh.. that's not important. Just copy me." He replied as he helped guide me. I was starting to get used to the moves and pace, a smile appearing on my face as my cheeks flushed. He stared back with half lidded eyes. I was caught off guard by a sudden twirl and dip.  We stayed in that position as I held onto his shoulders for support, his face just inches away. He song faded and the clock chimed, indicating it was 12 o'clock. He pulled me back up into a hug. I felt a little dizzy and lightheaded, probably from the bright lights and lack of good sleep. I sighed in contentment as we stood there for just a few more minutes. Just the two of us...

(I- we will not mention my absence 💀💀
So sorry for not updating. Yeahhh fuck that whole schedule idea.)-Words:1489-