-Chapter 15-

(Image above is not mine)-Chapter 15-

      We stood there a little longer until William finally broke the silence. "I'll drive you home, love." I didn't reply. I couldn't argue back with this one. All I could do was give a little nod against his chest. I was in no state to keep my eyes open. I mean, I was practically falling asleep in William's arms right now.

      The drive home was peaceful. A light jazz playing on the radio as I slowly began to fall asleep.

——....

       I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I quickly shut them as I pulled the blanket over my face....wait...this isn't my blanket. I quickly sat up just to be weighed back down. I looked down to see a pair of arms around my waist. The familiar scars already told me who they belong to. I turn to my left to see William asleep. 'Oh god... what the fuck happened last night..' I thought to myself with panic. I tried to recollect my memory of last night, sighing once it all came back to me. My face quickly got hot remembering the memory. I guess William just brought me back to his house instead. 'Last night was...actually fun.' I thought to myself with a smile. "Someone is happy." William said in a groggy voice with a smirk. I jumped at the sudden voice. "Well good morning to you too." I said as I turned to him. "Sorry I didn't bring you home. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up. Your road was also blocked by construction, and I didn't know any other way to get there." He said. "Thanks. Your bed is actually really comfortable." I replied as I cuddled deeper into the blankets. They smelled like the fancy cologne that William wears to work. "What should we have for breakfast?" He asked. "How about...pancakes?" I said. "With chocolate chips?" He asked, letting go of me and sitting up. "Definitely." I replied with a grin. My mouth was already watering just thinking about them.

    I sat at the table with William as we finished up our pancakes. I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. I glanced at the clock. I have work in an hour. Funnn. I looked back at William, who was currently starting at me. "...What??" I asked curiously. "You, uh- just- come here." He said as he leaned towards me. "Uh-" I leaned towards him. He grabbed my chin and wiped under my lower lip with his thumb. He glanced at my eyes and then back at my lips. He cleared his throat and pulled away, hesitantly. "Um, sorry. You had some chocolate left on your face." He said. "Oh." I replied with a little giggle. There was a little red tint on William's face. He turned away. "Anyways- you can shower in my room. I might have some clothes left from my ex-wife that you can wear. Just check the dresser." He said, quickly changing the subject. "Sounds good." I replied as I went upstairs.

——....

     Freddys wasn't so full today, and we only had 2 birthday parties planned. I sighed as I continued to watch over the kids. Thankfully, I found a pair of black jeans that fit me in William's ex-wife's stuff. But, not a shirt. And I couldn't wear the shirt from yesterday. It still has oils and red stains from Foxy on it. So, I had to borrow one of Will's. He lent me a lavender button up. It was a little big, so I just rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and tucked the rest into my jeans.

    I looked down to see a little girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and a orange dress. She reminded me of Charlie. "Hi Miss, can you help me please?" She asked in a high pitched voice with puppy eyes. She was also the birthday girl. "What's wrong, hun?" I asked as I crouched down to her level. "Well, I lost my favorite bear, and I can't find him. His name is Harry. Can you help me? Pleaseeee??!" She said as she clamped her hands together. "Sure thing. Lets go!" I said as I stood up. She grabbed my hand as we look around.

    Soon enough, we found her bear "Harry" under her party table. "THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS!!" The hyper girl said as she ran off. I checked the time, it read 12:04. Her party ends at 1:00. I sighed and leaned against a wall, continuing to watch the kids.

     After the party ended, Henry helped me clean up. "Hey, do you want to come with me and William tonight? We are going to a restaurant for diner. You're more then welcome; I don't think Will would have a problem with it." Henry asked with a smile. "Yeah, dinner sounds great. Only if the two of you are ok with it. I really don't want to intrude." I replied. "Oh I'm sure it's no big deal. You are my niece, after all." Henry said. "Ugh now I'm hungryyy." I groaned. Henry just laughed and gave me a pat on the back. "Don't worry kiddo. We're leaving at five. Freddys will be closed early today." He said. "Yesss!" I replied as I fist bumped the air. Henry just chuckled at my child-like behavior. "Come on, we gotta get the next party ready for a little girl named Susie." Henry said.

(Let's get it💪💪 next chapter will be good. Sorry this chapter was a little short.) -Words:937-