-Chapter 18-

-Chapter 18- (Image above is by fragilizer_. on Twitter)

      I felt the sweet relief of my bones popping and muscles pulling in all the right spots as I stretched in bed. I let out a yawn as I looked next to me. William wasn't in bed. The aroma of coffee and waffles then hit my nose.
     I slowly got up and made my way into the kitchen. I didn't even bother to fix myself up first. My stomach was demanding for food with a loud growl. "Morning." I said as I hugged William from behind. He had a fuzzy blue robe on and smelled like vanilla. I could tell that he had already taken a shower from his damp hair.
       "Morning love." He responded as he turned around and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Breakfast is done. We can't take too long though, we need to leave in an hour and a half." He added.

       We ate in a comfortable silence as the early bird's chirped outside. There was a slight drizzle outside, the rain pattering on the windows was calming. William took our plates and put them in the sink as I made my way upstairs to get ready.

     After a quick shower and getting dressed, we were off to work.

      "So.." William started midway into the drive. "Do you think we should tell Henry? What if he is dissatisfied with you choice of men.. erm.. me. Just me. And you. Not saying you have a bad taste in men, but I am a mu-" I cut William off with a light laugh. "Right. But he doesn't know that. I think he might be suspecting this relationship anyways. Henry has always been there for me, he knows me well. Even if he didn't think we would be a good match, he knows nothing would stop me from getting what I want." I responded as I kept my gaze out the window. William sighed. "Y/N, I need your help." William said as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. "I'm well aware, you're a murd-" "No." William cut me off. "That's not what I mean." William said as he glanced at me.

    The smell was terrible. I hated walking behind the pizzeria. Every time it reminded me of Charlie. That same spot that had her lifeless body on the floor still has dried up blood on it. The images of that night reappear in my head, making my skin crawl and goosebumps appear. William got into my view of the spot and looked down at me, slightly worried. "You uh.. drifted off again." William was clearly uncomfortable. And he knew why. Why we both were uncomfortable. William cleared his throat, and signaled to keep walking.
        I tossed the bags of scrapped and dirtied fabrics into the dumpster. William did the same. "Thanks, I really needed an extra hand with that." William said as he wiped his hand on the sides of his pants. "It's no problem. At least Fredbear looks better then he did before." I said as I entered the cool building. It was a relief after being outside in the hot and damp air with those heavy bags.
         The rest of the day was spent just chatting with William in his office. It was around closing time and we waited for the last few guests to leave. There was a sudden knock on the door. "Come in!" I answered before William could, giving him a taunting grin. "Hey Will, hi Y/N. Did you guys fix up Fredbear? He looks brand new!" Henry said with a huge smile and happy attitude. "Mhm. It was making me feel sad just seeing him like that. Besides, I didn't have much else to do anyways. Maybe we could use them again sometime soon?" William's proposal made Henry's face flatter. "William, we have already been over this. It's not safe. You of all people should know that." Henry said with a tone that reminded me of a scolding mother. William sighed. "Trust me Will, I miss those days just as much as you do. They meant everything to me. But something's are just best left forgotten. I already have enough on my plate." Henry said, patting William's shoulder. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll be closing up tonight." Henry said as he left.
        "Why do you want to use those suits so badly again?" I asked. "Y/N, do you ever notice how bored these kids are of the main four? How they just choose to play arcade games instead. Or play in the play structure with the same old friends. The only time they actually pay attention to the show is if there is a new song to preform, or a malfunction. It's just not as lively and human as it used to be. It's not the same as it was. When me and Henry preformed, it was wonderful. There was never and old act, a dull moment, or a single frown. Kids were always amazed at the new tricks and fluid movements. It would bring me so much joy seeing them practically jump out of their seats when we came on stage. The name chanting, the hugs, the crappy drawings. Now, it's just despair on top of lawsuits, malfunctions, complaints, and bad service. I just wish things were the way they used to be." William said as he reminisced over the old Spring Bonnie drawings.
        "Have you thought of maybe removing the spring locks?" I asked. "It's not just that. Henry's suit is so worn and beat, plus, it's too small for him now. Henry's too busy and unfit to preform the way we used to. Hell, even I am. Removing the spring locks is also practically impossible to do without getting spring locked. I guess it's just time to let a good thing die. Their just golden memories now."

————
Words-1007
Finally got a chapter out after stupid writers block. If there are any errors or mistakes, please let me know! <3