-Chapter 7-

(Image above is by Noisx)-Chapter 7-

       We had finally arrived at Freddys. I could feel the tension in the air as me and William walked in. "This is going to be fun." William said in a annoyed tone. We already knew the police were because of the parked police cars. William knocked on Henry's office door, waiting for a response. I heard a faint "come in." As I went to grab the doorknob, William stopped me.  "Remember what I said Y/n." He said as he looked at me with cold eyes. I just sighed and nodded my head. William then opened the door for me. "Ladies first." He said with a smug grin. I rolled my eyes and walked in, William following behind.

    Henry looked up at us with a smile. "Ahh your finally back Y/n. Glad to see you could make it Will." He said. "Sorry we took a while. We ran into a few things on the way here." I said as I took a seat on the couch. William then took a seat right next to me. 'There is literally a whole couch and you picked RIGHT HERE. Amazing.' I thought.

   I glanced at the clock and then back at William. It was 12:14. I sighed. 'This is going to be long-' my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on Henry's door. "Come in!" Henry yelled. Two police officers walked in. One, a female with brown hair in a bun and olive skin. The other was a male with curly, black hair and dark skin. They were both in their uniforms. I noticed that the female officer held a note pad and red pen while the male officer held a vanilla folder with papers inside. "Good afternoon, I'm Officer Olivia." The female officer said, shaking all of our hands and taking a seat on the couch opposite of us. "And I'm Officer Kevin." The male officer said, doing the same as Olivia.

   I was deep it thought, not really listening to what the officers were saying at this point. They were asking Henry questions as I picked at my nails. I was suddenly broken out of my thoughts once I heard my name. "So, Miss.Y/n. Where were you yesterday evening during Charlie's death?" The female officer asked. I thought for a second. 'Fuck..what do I say. I can't just say that I saw William do it.' William placed his hand on my knee. I looked up at him with an annoyed look. "I was watching the kids on the main floor of the pizzeria, Miss." I said as I sat up straight. She quickly noted some stuff on her note pad. She then looked up at William. "And where were you at the time, Mr. Afton?" She asked. "I was in my office doing paperwork, ma'am." He said giving her a friendly smile. He could fool anyone with his charm. You hated how he had you and so many others wrapped around his finger. "Ok, and are their anyone you guys deem as suspects? Even if it is someone in this room, Let us know now." Kevin asked. "No." Henry said as he shook his head. "Nobody comes to mind for me." William said, Shrugging his shoulders. "What about you Y/n?" William asked, looking down at you with a smirk plastered onto his face. 'I really wish I could punch it.' I thought.
"Same here. I can't think of anyone." I replied.

     The police then pulled Henry to the side for a second, talking to him about his daughter. Williams hand was still on your knee. You had finally noticed the ring on his ring finger. "Are you married?" I whispered, looking at him. "Er- I mean- I didn't mean it like that-" I said looking down, hiding my flustered face. William chuckled a little bit. He then brought his hand to my chin, lifting my face to look at him. "Why? Are you going to ask me out, dear?" He said in a teasing tone. I shooed his hand away. "No. I'm just surprised you actually managed to get a wife AND have kids. Mr. child murder." I mumbled the last part. "Ah, what was that love? I couldn't quite hear you." He said bringing a hand to his ear. "Shut up." I mumbled.

    Henry walked back into the office. 'Finally.' I thought. "Well, we're all done here." He said as he glanced at his watch. "It's 2:30. You guys can go home if you would like. I'll be staying here to fill out some paperwork." Henry said, sitting at his desk. "Thank you Henry. But I'll see you later. I have to pick up the kids. Bye." William looked at you as he walked out. I got up and stretched. I then went up to Henry and gave him a hug. I know how much Charlie meant to him. No, to US. "I'll get going now. I love you Henry, bye." I said as I walked out.

-842 Words-