-Chapter 5-

(Image above is by Noisx)-Chapter 5-
William's POV:
I locked up Freddys for the night, telling Henry to go home and get some rest. The pizzeria won't be open to the public tomorrow. We will have interviews with the police and they will be investigating the premises. I've already gotten rid of any evidence. Except for one thing. Y/n.

Once I got home, it was quiet. Too quiet. I silently went upstairs to hear some mumbled conversations. The kids are asleep and Clara (AN: we'll say that is Williams wife's name.) is never really up this late. I put my hand on the cold doorknob and slowly turned it, gently and quickly opening the door. There was Clara in bed with another man. Again. "Are you fucking kidding me Clara?" I yelled. "W-William?! It's not what it looks like-!" She said in a panicked tone. "Right. You being naked, in my bed, with a man, who is also naked; isn't what it looks like." I said. "William plea-" "No." I interrupted. "I'm tired of giving you second chances Clara. Get out. Now." I demanded. Tears were streaming down her face as she got dressed and ran out of the door, the the man following behind. "You can get your shit tomorrow!" I yelled as she ran out of the front door. I turned around to be met with Elizabeth and Michael, starting at me, worried. "Daddy? Why is mommy leaving so late?" Elizabeth asked. "Because she chea-" "Enough Michael." I interrupted. "Both of you need to get back to bed. You have school in the morning." I sent them to their bedroom as I went down stairs to the kitchen. 'A few drinks won't hurt.' I thought.

Y/n POV:
I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. Not after what I saw, the images constantly replaying in my head. It was currently 2:04 in the morning. I have to wake up early for work. I don't even want to go back to that horrible place, but we have to be prepared and present for the police interviews. What am I even going to do. I know William saw me. He had to at least of heard me. 'This isn't what you need to think about right now Y/n. You need some sleep.' I thought to myself. I pulled the covers over myself and got cozy. I soon feel asleep after what felt like hours.

I woke up to my phone blaring it's annoying alarm. It was currently 8:30. Just enough time to get ready and eat. I got up and stretched as my joints popped in all of the right places. I walked into my bathroom and got ready. Once I was done, I threw on my uniform. The thought of going into work today brought me dread. At least the little Spring Bonnie on the corner of my shirt made me smile a little bit. I made my way to the kitchen to find something quick to eat. I ended up just making (insert favorite breakfast) I ate in silence as I thought about what I was going to tell the police.

I arrived at Freddys to be met with a very exhausted Henry. I could see the pain in his eyes. We didn't say anything to each other, only hugged for what felt like hours. He had nobody left but me. After I pulled away from Henry, he glanced at the clock with a concerned expression. "What's wrong?" I asked, curious. "Well, William is always here early. In fact, he's the one who opens up the pizzeria every day. He's the first one in and I'm the last one out. But, he isn't here and I haven't heard from him. I would go check on him but I need to clean up the place." Henry said. "I could go get him.. maybe?" 'Wow
Y/n. You must have a death threat.' I thought. "Actually.. that would be great. Do you mind just going to check on him for me?" He asked. I hesitated for a moment. "Sure. What's the address?" I asked hesitantly. "Thanks so much Y/n. Here just give me a sec." He said as he ran off to the kitchen. Once he came back, he handed me a piece of paper with William's address. "Thanks. I won't be too long. Bye."

-739 Words-