-Chapter 10-

(Image above is not mine)-Chapter 10-

I made my way back to the Afton's front door, and knocked. Anger filled my body as I waited for an answer. Michael answered the door. "Y/n? Did you forget something?" He asked with with a confused face. "No, I just need to talk to your father real quick." I replied. He held open the door, letting me in. "Y/n? I thought you were going home?" William said in a confused tone as he walked through the garage door. "Yeah, me too. My car has a flat because of a damn nail." I said in an irritated tone. "Well I cou-" William was cut off by Elizabeth as she ran over to me, tugging on my arm. "Y/n! Do you want to have a sleepover with me since you can't go home?! We can bring you home in the morning!" She said as she jumped up and down. "Pleaseee Y/n! Dad, can she?! Can she?!" Elizabeth asked. "Well... I don't mind. But you should be asking Miss. Y/n if she wants to." William said. Elizabeth looked up at me with pleading eyes. I glanced at William and then back at Elizabeth. 'Oh fuckkk meee.' I thought. "I would love to Elizabeth." I replied. "Yay! We are going to have so much fun Miss. Y/n! Hold on, I'm going to go get everything ready." She said as she ran off upstairs. I looked over at William. "Sorry. I know she can be a handful." He said. I thought of Charlie when he said that. I quickly brushed off the thought as I gave him a week smile. "It's ok. She's adorable."

William lead me to the guest room upstairs. It had a queen bed with grey pillows and blankets. The walls had a light blue wall paper along with white lace curtains over the windows. There was also a matching set of nightstands and dresser along with a bathroom. "I can drop you off in the morning and pick you up for work." William said. "Sounds good." I replied. I put my keys on the dresser and turned to look a William. He looked at me for a second. "Wait right here." He said as he went across the hall to his room.

He came back a few minutes later with some clothes folded in his hand along with a towel. "Here." He said as he put them on top of the dresser. "I realized that you have nothing comfortable to wear to bed. Luckily, my ex wife left some things behind. Although, I couldn't find any tops, I had a hoodie lying around." He said. "Thanks." I replied, giving him a warm smile. 'Something is off. He has been being nice. Almost.. too nice. He is probably trying to get me to warm up to him so he can kill me.' I thought to myself. "I'll leave you to it." He said as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I turned on the water to the shower and got undressed. It felt nice felling the warm water go down my body once I got in. It's been a rough few days. Many thoughts ran through my mind as I washed up.

I wrapped myself up in the towel I was given as I got out. I decided to look at what William gave me to change into. The bottoms were just a pair of comfy, black pajama shorts. The top was a large purple hoodie. 'Honestly, why am I surprised by this?' I thought. The hoodie had a little Spring Bonnie in the top right corner. It was cute. There was also a clean pair of underwear. I changed into the clothes, the big hoodie almost going to my knees. It was very comfortable.

I made my way downstairs. Nobody was in the living room or the kitchen. I assumed that Elizabeth and Michael were upstairs. I peeked into the garage to see William back at his desk. I creeped up behind him, trying to scare him again. Once again, when I got close enough, I went for the scare. William jumped a bit and quickly turned on his seat, knife in hand. He went in for a stab, but missed, skimming my arm instead. I hissed in pain as I put my hand over the wound. The knife was sharp enough to slip through the fabric. I looked over at William with a surprised face. I could feel the wound beginning to bleed even more, soaking the sleeve around it. He looked at me with a bit of an annoyed and surprised face, putting the knife back on the table.

William sighed. "C'mere." He said as he pulled me in by the waist, gently. He took my arm, rolling up the sleeve on the sweater. "...come on. There is a first aid kit in the kitchen." He said as he got up and headed for the garage door. I followed behind.

He grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and set it on the counter. He looked down at me and back at the counter. I could see the smirk begin to appear on his face. He quickly picked me up and set me on the counter. I was now almost eye level with him, he was still just a bit taller. "This might sting a little." He warned as he poured some rubbing alcohol on a rag, putting it on the wound. It stung for only a few seconds. He then began to wrap it up in bandages.

I watched William as he finished up. His eyes seemed almost lifeless and he looked really tired. He looked up and made eye contact with me. I turned my head away not wanting to start anything. He pulled my sleeve back down, signaling that he was finished. 'The silence is loud right now.' I thought to myself. I finally decided to speak up. "Thanks.." I said, looking back up at William. He gave me a slight smile. "It was just an automatic reaction..sorry." He said. "William.. can I ask you something?" "..sure." He replied. "Why.. why did you kill them? The kids?" I asked. He sighed as he put both hands on the left and right of the counter next to me. "I guess.. I've always had these.. urges. They started when I was younger. I would take it out on small animals. Then, as I got older, I moved onto bigger things, such as kids. Lately, the urges have been harder to hold back. I've tried to stop. But it's like there is this voice in the back of my head that won't leave until I hurt someone." He said. "Wow.. I'm surprised you actually told me that." "Don't think we're friends now Y/n, I will be the one who kills you." He replied. Something about that made me smile a little. 'Oh god, I'm actually warming up to a murder.' I thought to myself.

(We are finally in the double digits for this book! If there are any errors or things I should fix, please let me know! Have a good day/afternoon/night!) -Words: 1207-