-Chapter 3-

(Image above is by Noisx)-Chapter 3-
      I walked back to Henry's office to talk about what I'll be doing while I'm here. I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. ..no response.. I knocked again, still no response. Weird. 'Maybe he's in Afton's office? No.. I was literally just in there. I'll just go ask William.' I thought. As I walked down the dark hallway, I could've swore I heard faint whispers. All I could hear was a little girls voice repeating "Don't trust him." It got louder until I stopped in front of Mr. Afton's door. Then, they completely stopped. I had goosebumps down my back and arms as I looked around for the child. But there was none. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in before knocking on the door. "Come in." A deep voice said.

    "Oh, Y/n? Did you forget something?" He asked. "No. I just came to ask if you have seen Henry anywhere. He isn't in his office or on the main floor. I need to go over what I'll be doing with him." I said as I picked at my fingers, intimidated by his presence. "Ah, I see. I haven't seen him dear. Although, I can go over what you'll be doing here instead. Henry might have left early." "Sure then." I said as I sat down across from William. He really was quite tall. Maybe around 6ft-6'2. "So, when it comes to..." You were listening to what he was saying as you began to space off. Your eyes were looking over every detail of Williams face as he was looking down reading some important papers to you. Honestly, if he didn't look so dead and tired, he had some nice noticeable features. Definitely a lady charmer. Except for his personality. He seems very professional and strict. You glanced at his hand and noticed he had a ring on his ring finger. Wow. He's married. Kinda..not really..Surprising. You giggled to yourself at the thought of how he must act when he's not a work. Probably very strict and goes to church every Sunday or maybe tea parties with his wife, like a true British man. Williams eyes shot up at you from the sudden giggle. "Ahem. Is something funny Y/n?" He said in a stern voice. You were immediately snapped out of your thoughts. "Oh, no. Sorry Mr. Afton." You said looking down, embarrassed.

     You sat in boredom as you listened for the next few minutes. "Now..as my assistant.." William said in an irritated tone. You sat up straight to listen to this part. "I honestly don't need one. But Henry insisted that I do and to at least try it out. So, all you'll be doing is helping me out with some paperwork here and there. Nothing big really. Then, if we aren't in need of anything, you'll just be on the main floor watching the kids. Most importantly, make sure they don't jump up onto the stage or tinker with anything they aren't supposed to." William said. "Sounds good Mr. Afton." I said getting up. "See you later Y/n." William said, waving as I opened the door. "Bye!" I replied.

     I've got some time to kill. But first, I need to find Charlie.

    William's POV:
'He isn't here right now' I thought. This was perfect. Almost too perfect. I swiftly got up and left my office, walking to the parts and service room. As I entered, I was met with the familiar smell of iron and stale air. Spring Bonnie was slumped in the corner of the room. But that's not what I needed right now. I need what's in my locker. As I unlocked it and opened it, I grabbed the large kitchen knife. Locking it back up, I walked out of the room. Looking around for my next victim, there was only one person I had on my mind. Y/n. She would only be getting in the way of what I need to do. That was, until Charlie came up to me and wrapped herself around my legs. I saw Y/n leave to the arcade room. Perfect. "Will! Have you seen my dad? I can't find him." Charlie asked looking up at me with worry in her eyes. "Yes, I have my dear. Follow me." I said as I look her little hand and lead her to the back of the building outside. "Dad! Dad!? dad??" Charlie yelled looking around. 'Now.' I thought. "DA-" I swiftly plunged the knife into her back. Her sentence being cut short. She coughed up blood, falling to her knees. I sent another stab to the crook of neck. She fell down lifeless. A pool of blood draining from her as she laid in the back alleyway. "Oopsie. Such a shame." I said as I wiped the knife off and left back to the pizzeria. I put the knife back in my locker and went back to my office. "Now we wait.." I said with a sly grin on my face, putting my feet up on my desk, and leaning my head back in my chair.

(Here's the third chapter! Let me know what you think and if you find any errors! Thanks for reading!)-886 Words-