C H A P T E R 15

A little boost in the middle of the week🪄

Warning: period cramps are killing me, your writer really wasn't at the best when penning this down so mannichu😭🙏🏻❤️

And unedited as usual🙃

Enjoy

Sivaangi pushed open the door to find Ashwin pacing up and down as he talked in the phone. His eyes landed on her and immediately his lips curved into the cutest smile as he signalled her to wait.

Returning back his smile, she plopped on his bed and watched him continue talking away. She realised he wasn't conversing in tamil, it sounded like Hindi or Telugu, she couldn't tell them apart but she reminded herself to ask him in the future to teach her too whatever language that was.

About 10 minutes later, he finally hung up and gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry ma, important call adhaan."

(It was an important call so yeah.)

She moved a bit to make space for him to sit on the bed too. "Yedhavudhu problem ah military?"

(Is there anything wrong?)

"Illa, naa sonnenla Delhi ku nalaki kelambanumnu, adha pathi konjam discussion. I tried to see if there's a way for me to get out of this but chancey illa. Poyi thaan aaganum." He shot her another regretful smile.

(I told you that I need to travel to Delhi right? Just a discussion about it. There's apparently no way for me to get out of it, I really have to go.)

In an impulse, he had made the call and agreed to travel to Delhi for a short mission. Had he known Sivaangi would propose to him in the next 20 minutes, he would have never even bothered touching his phone. Now he's landed himself in this mess.

"It's okay military, naa thaan sonnenla yenaku onnum problem illa. Be it tomorrow or 4 days later, kalyanam unga kuda thaana? Aprom yenna?" She patted his shoulder in assurance.

(That's okay, I told you right that I got no issues with it? Be it tomorrow or 4 days later, I'm still getting married to you so it shouldn't be a problem.)

He sighed. "Unaku problem illa thaan. Yenga amma ku idhu periya problem. Yepdi react panna porangalo."

(It's not a problem for you but this is a huge problem for my mom. I don't know how she's gonna react.)

She giggled and bragged. "Yen kitta romba sweet ah thaan nadanthukatanga."

(She's so sweet to me though.)

He shot her a glare that reflected no anger, just a lot of fondness. "Adhu naala thaan madam namma cook panna story varaikum olari vechirkinga."

(Right? Isn't that why you disclosed our cooking story to her?)

She scrunched her nose at that. "Cook thana pannum? Adha yedhuku maraikanum? Cooking avlo periya thappa?"

(It's just cooking? What's there to keep it secret? It isn't like a crime.)

With an unamused face, he told her. "Illa maraika vendam. Apdiye phone ah yeduthu oru tweet poturu. Ulagamey therinjikitum."

(Yeah don't keep it a secret, why don't you take your phone and tweet about it? Let the whole world know.)

She brightly grinned. "Naa anniki night eh twitter la post panniten Ashwineyyy! Sakthi kuda like pannan!"

(I already tweeted about it that night itself Ashwineyyy! Sakthi even liked my tweet.)

When he simply stared at her with a straight face, she could tell that he wasn't sharing the same joy as her. She sulkily sighed. "Moraikadhinga Ashwineyyy, inimey yedhuvumey sollala!"