C H A P T E R 16

HAPPY 4M TO CHELLAMA🔥💜

Not sure if you would enjoy this but here you go🤗

Videos after videos, Sivaangi spent almost 2 hours trying to learn how to drape a saree.

As embarrassing as it may be for her to admit it, the 23-year old woman had no clue about the traditional Indian wear and in all honesty, she never bothered about it too because just how much relevant a Saree is for a girl who's lived in Melbourne for most of her life?

But now that one of the demands put forth by Ashwin warrants her to don that single piece of cloth that intimidates her, she promised herself that she would learn and master it before he comes back from Delhi.

And that's what she's been working hard on since she woke up in the morning. As she had no one to really ask for a demonstration or tutorial, she decided to make use of the one source of help that never judges her no matter what she asks for - Youtube.

Just as she was focusing on the woman in the video who was explaining, the loud entrance made by Shalini as she stormed into the room caused Sivaangi to click the pause button and ask,"hey yennachu, are you okay?"

(what happened?)

Shalini didn't answer and rummaged through her drawers. Despite multiple attempts of Sivaangi to talk to Shalini, they haven't exchanged a word since the last few days. Shalini completely avoided the younger woman with determination.

Not wanting to further bother her, Sivaangi went back to her video but stopped when Shalini suddenly asked,"yen charger paathiya?"

(did you see my charger?)

Sivaangi facepalmed and quickly jumped out of the bed. She opened her own drawer and fetched out the charger for her sister. "Sorry sorry naa thaan yeduthen, thiruppi vekka marandhuten."

(sorry i was borrowing it but forgot to put it back.)

Snatching back the charger, Shalini hissed through her teeth as venom dripped from her words. "Aduthavanga poruluku aasai padurathu, adha yeduthukurathu lam unaku yenna pudhusa?"

(desiring for things that belong to other people isn't something new for you anyways.)

Shalini was about to walk off but Sivaangi grabbed her by the arm. "Ivlo naalu thirumbi pakatha oru porul thana? Ippo mattum yen pudhusa kovam varuthu?"

(why are you getting mad over losing something that never mattered to you when you still had it?)

Shalini found herself shocked at her sister who was retaliating. "Venam Sivaangi, naa irukura kovathula yenna pesuvanu theriyadhu. Vaaya mooditu poidu illa romba varutha paduva."

(Don't Sivaangi, I'm in a terrible mood I don't know what I might even say. Shut your mouth or you'll regret this.)

"Yen mela unaku yen kovam? Naa yenna pannen? Yenaku seriously purila."

(Why are you angry at me? What did I do? I seriously don't get it.)

And Sivaangi truly didn't understand. She knows Shalini isn't in her best state right now since she had to come clean about the man she's been involved with and let's just say, the family is not pleased with her at all at the moment. Sivaangi has been trying to reach out to her and even wanted to offer her the comfort she needs but all she's been getting back are snappy words or silence with a glare.

Shalini felt her heart burning in anger as she looked at the younger woman who cluelessly waited for an answer. "Yeppo yeppo nu wait pannitu irundhalla for a chance like this? Yevlo azhaga play panni appa oda good books la register aaga try pannirka? Unna veruthu othukuna madhri yennayum othukanumnu thaana ipdilam play panna?"