➳22

I love you like a love song, baby~

"Here this is for you." Jaemin put a small bottle of strawberry milk beside Kiara's food tray and took a seat just beside her. Everyone at that table looked at him. The group of friends were now at the cafeteria, having their lunch. Mark looked at the strawberry milk bottle and mentally rolled his eyes and then averted his eyes to the food.

The girl beamed a smile and said, "Thank you Nana."

"Ohhhhh and where is my strawberry milk?" Yumi raised an eyebrow.

"They are selling this there. Go buy it yourself."

The older girl gasped. "You forgot your own cousin because of Kiara huh?"

"You have Mark. Ask him to bring you one", the cousin said with a smirk.

"Mark? He will bring me strawberry milk?", she scoffed and looked at him in disbelief.

"Why? He is your bestfriend" Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows, clearly teasing the girl. He was the only one who knew about his cousin's love interest.

Mark looked up and faced the others with the same blank face. "I'm too lazy to get up. Sorry."

"See." Yumi pressed her lips into a thin line and shrugged her shoulders.

"Aww but I know he will bring one for me. He loves me more than you, right Mark?", Haechan said in a cute and made a pouty face while batting his eyelashes.

"Eww Lee Haechan." The Canadian gave him a disgusted face and pushed the younger's face away as he was scared that Haechan could kiss him any minute. This made others let out a laugh.

"If you really want to drink it, I can buy you one", Jeno said and flashed his sweet eye smile at the girl infront of him.

"Aww really Jeno? Thank you."

Jeno stood up and was about to go away when Haechan said, "Bring one for me too."

Jeno twisted his head back and asked, "And what will I get in return?"

"A kiss." The tanned boy poked his cheek with his own finger and winked as his lips made a pout.

The muscular boy fake-gagged and said, "Then no."

"Yahhh Lee Jeno!!!", Haechan shouted but the other ignored him while going away.

Today's menu had kimchi jjigae so, Haechan's plate became empty within minutes, satisfied and happy with the delicious food. Jeno already returned and gave the sweet liquid bottle to the older girl receiving a 'thank you' from her. Surprisingly, he also brought one for the male too but said, "Please I don't want a kiss."

They all were talking about random things and laughing as the younger two were busy in their own world.

Suddenly, Renjun looked at the mermaid and nervously asked, "Kiara are you feeling okay?"