Mr. Mendes

A/N: Here's some smut in honor of my new book hahaha

I walked into class with my friends and we sat down at our seats, chatting about our day.

"Okay everyone. Your teacher is not here so I will be filling in for him today. My name is Mr. Mendes."

All the girls in my class stared at him, with open mouths and a longing look in their eyes, including me.

He was the hottest teacher I have ever seen. I know its wrong because he was older than me, and my teacher, but still. I can't deny that I was attracted to him.

As he began to teach, I stared at his body. Every time he pointed at something on the board, his arms would flex ever so slightly.

He caught me staring a few times and would lick his lips, or raise an eyebrow.

He made my stomach turn in excitement.

I turned to my friend and started a conversation, but was quickly interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"Excuse me (y/n), no talking in my class. Detention for you, my room, three o'clock, sharp." Mr.Mendes said, eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes, irritated, but then was excited at the thought of me being alone with him after school hours.

The bell rang and everyone left the class. I walked out last, and felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Mr.Mendes.

"I expect to see you here on time, Miss (y/l/n)." He said with a slight smirk.

I bit my lip lightly.
"I'll be here." I said, nodding my head.

***
The school day ended and I quickly ran to the other side of the building, to Mr.Mendes' classroom.

I walked in and the lights were off, but he was sitting at his desk.

"You're late." He said, getting up and walking toward me.

I glanced at the clock on the back wall.

3:01 P.M.

I gulped.
"I-I'm sorry." I managed to say.

He moved closer to me and my back hit the wall, his breath gently grazing my face.

"Being late requires a punishment." He said, grabbing the back of my thighs.

My breath hitched at his sudden movements.

He picked me up roughly and slammed my back against the wall again, kissing me hard.

I let out a small moan as he moved his hands up my skirt, grabbing my ass.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

Mr.Mendes began to move his lips to my jawline and neck, leaving marks everywhere.

He ripped off my skirt and shirt, leaving me in my undergarments.

He grabbed my ass again, squeezing it. I let out a moan and he used that chance to slip his tongue into my open mouth.

I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my fingers down his abdomen.

He ripped off my bra and panties, exposing my bare body.

Mr.Mendes began to unbuckle his belt and took off his khakis, revealing a large bulge in his briefs.

I licked my lips in excitement and anticipation.

He removed his briefs, his hard member slapping up.

He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed himself into me.

"Ohh Mr.Mendes" I moaned.

He began nibbling at my ear.
"Shawn." He whispered raspily.

The pain was soon replaced with pleasure.

"Please Shawn, faster. Harder." I begged.

He obliged to my physical request and began to thrust both faster and harder while kissing me everywhere.

The classroom was filled with moaning and groaning as our names were flying left and right.

I felt Shawn twitch inside of me, letting me know he was reaching his high.

"Ugh (y/n), I'm gonna cum."

"Me too." I moaned.

I shut my eyes as he released into me.

He hung his head back as he released, consumed in extreme pleasure.

He pulled out of me, still panting and sweaty, tossing my clothes to me.

After redressing, I grabbed my bag and headed for the classroom door.

Shawn smacked my ass and I turned around, smiling.

He kissed me passionately, and rested his forehead on mine after pulling away.

"You better come to detention more often (y/n)."

"Only if I get punished." I said with a wink.

He laughed and pecked my lips again.

"Bye Mr.Mendes."

__________________________
This was a real dirty imagine lol but i hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading, love you!!!

-Rebecca