Lessons

A/N: This imagine is for shawnslittlemuff . Hope you like it!

"Hey, baby girl." Shawn walked into the room, grabbing me as I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hi baby." I whispered, a highness to my voice, kissing the top of his ear.

"God, you look so hot." He bit his lip, his eyes running up and down my body.

I pulled up my dress a bit as Shawn's hands traveled down to my butt, squeezing it as I pulled him into my room.

I pushed him onto the bed, climbing in after him as I began to strip him of his clothing.

Straddling him, I pulled down his pants and briefs as he sat up, hurriedly slipping off his black t-shirt.

"Fuck." Shawn mumbled, pulling off my dress and lace undergarments.

I moved down his body, grabbing his length and blowing cold air onto the tip as his body tensed up.

Smirking, I softly licked the tip as Shawn grabbed the bed sheets tighter.

"Just suck me already." He growled, throwing his head back.

I gently pumped his length, sucking gently on the tip as Shawn continued to mumble under his breath.

"You're such a tease." He muttered before getting up and grabbing me, flipping us over so that he was on top.

"I'm going to punish you for that. You never tease daddy. Got it?" He whispered, his raspy voice flooding my ears as I nodded my head, preparing for my punishment.

Positioning himself at my entrance, Shawn slammed himself into me without warning as I let out a loud moan, grabbing at his hair.

"Shawn!" I moaned, throwing my head back as he sucked harshly at the now sensitive skin on my neck.

"Who said you could moan?" He questioned, putting his large hand over my mouth as it covered over half of my face.

Shawn thrusted hard and fast, repeatedly pulling out and slamming back into me with immense force.

I let out a quiet moan as Shawn roughly slapped my bum; a red mark soon appearing on my sore skin.

Wincing in pain, I raked my nails down Shawn's back in an attempt to keep quiet.

He removed his hand and thrusted harder and faster as I bit down on my bottom lip hard.

"Scream, baby." He growled into my ear, massaging my thigh with his hand as he thrusted deep into my core, "Let everyone know who makes you feel this amazing."

"Y-You do, Shawn." I stuttered, moaning loudly, his name leaving my slightly parted lips numerous times.

"Damn, you're so tight." He mumbled, shoving his face into my neck, still sucking and biting on my skin.

My body shook under Shawn's control as he continued to pound into me, leaving me a moaning, whimpering mess. My thighs trembled at the immense amount of pleasure Shawn was providing me.

Feeling the knot in my stomach grow bigger and move further down, I told Shawn I was nearing my high.

"Me too, Yazmin." He grunted, the bed shaking from our heated session.

I felt his member twitch inside of my body before he released, the both of us letting out loud moans accompanied by a string of profanities.

Shawn pulled out and fell beside me.
Grabbing me and pulling me on top of him as I straddled his bare body, he smiled at me.

"So," He whispered, a soft raspiness to his voice, "Did you learn your lesson about teasing me?"

I giggled, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip as I leaned in to kiss his jawline.

"Nope, I think I'll need another session."

__________________________
Hi fruit loops how are you guys✌️

-Rebecca