Rough

A/N: This imagine is for @XxKirstenaxX. Hope you like it!

"Yeah, I just wish he'd be real rough with me." I said into the phone, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Hey babe, who do you want to be rough with you?" Shawn asked, walking in and sitting down beside me.

"Uh, no one." I quickly replied, my cheeks heating up and turning a bright shade of red.

"I gotta go." I told my friend before hanging up.

"Were you talking about me, Kirstena?" Shawn asked, looking into my eyes.

"I-I didn't-"

"It's okay baby. Tell me the truth." He whispered, placing a hand on my thigh as I tensed up at his touch.

"Yeah." I breathed, his hand moving closer to my heat.

"You want me to be rough?" He asked, kissing my neck softly, his hand sliding up the front of my skirt.

"I-"

"Come on, tell daddy what you want from him." He mumbled against my neck, sending shivers down my body.

I stayed silent as he moved my panties aside, teasing my clit with his fingers.

"Do you want me to handcuff you to the bed?" He asked quietly, pushing one finger into me as I let out a gasp.

"Do you want me to go hard and fast when we fuck?" He whispered, sliding a second finger in.

I lolled my head to the side as I concentrated on the feeling of his fingers in me.

"Tell me baby girl, what do you desire?" He mumbled, a small smirk playing on his lips.

I kept quiet as he pulled his fingers out and grabbed my waist, picking me up and carrying me back to our bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed and I landed with a soft thud. Shawn immediately started ripping my clothes off, along with his.

Grabbing a pair of silver handcuffs, Shawn connected my arms to the bedpost.

He opened up the nightstand drawer, pulling out a vibrator and turning it on as I gulped.

"You want me to be rough?" He asked, sucking and biting on the skin on my neck, "I'll be rough."

I let out a moan as he pushed the vibrator into me, my legs and thighs shaking.

"Oh god." I mumbled, biting my lip.

"How does that feel, baby girl?"

"N-Not as good as you." I mumbled, "Please Shawn."

"How bad do you want me?" He growled, scanning my exposed body with his eyes.

"Ugh, so bad!" I yelled, throwing my head back.

He rushed over, pulling the vibrator out and slamming his body into mine.

"Oh my god, Shawn!" I moaned, struggling as I couldn't touch him.

"Louder, princess. Let everyone know who you belong to." He mumbled, thrusting hard and fast.

"Shawn!" I screamed again as his member went deeper into my core with every thrust.

I threw my head back again, feeling the familiar knot I'm my stomach, moving further down as Shawn went deeper.

"I want to touch you." I whined softly as he quickly undid the handcuffs, my hands running wild along his sculpted figure.

I loosely wrapped my legs around his waist, raking my nails down his back.

"I'm close." He grunted as I nodded my head.

"Me too."

I felt him twitch inside of me as I arched my back, my toes curling in pleasure as Shawn's warm liquids shot into my core.

He pulled out and fell beside me as we laid there attempting to regain our breathing patterns.

"How was that?" Shawn smirked, taking in a deep breath.

I stared up at the ceiling, my chest riding and falling quickly.

"Rough."

__________________________
Hope you liked it! I love you guys so so so so so much!

-Rebecca💟