Intention

"Hey baby girl." Shawn smirked, walking into my room.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"How was work today?" He said softly, grabbing my waist gently and pulling me closer to him.

I laid my hands on his biceps, tracing circles on the sleeves his flannel with my fingertips.

"It was good, a little tiring."

"Oh yeah?" He replied, his voice getting quieter as he leaned in, his warm lips making contact with mine.

"Mhm." I mumbled into the kiss.

"How about we unwind together after this tiresome day, my love?" Shawn asked softly, in between kisses, trailing his lips along my jaw and down to my neck.

"Mm, I'd like that." I breathed, rolling my head back as he sucked gently at my skin.

"Me too."

Shawn pushed me gently onto the bed as he crawled in after me.
I giggled as his hands went straight for my shirt, pulling it off of my head.

"What's so funny, pretty girl?" Shawn laughed with me as I moved closer to him, unbuttoning his flannel.

"You." I smiled.

"You're cute." He giggled a bit, stuffing his face back into my neck after the both of us were finally exposed on the bed.

"Mm, Shawn." I moaned, my smile fading as my lips formed a perfect 'O' shape.

"You like that? How do I make you feel, princess?" He mumbled against the now sensitive skin of my neck.

"Amazing." I breathed, throwing my head back onto the pillows as he continued to kiss down my body, each one sending shivers down my spine.

"And how does it feel when I kiss you...here?" He paused, his lips lightly making contact with my inner thigh as I shuddered.

"It makes me feel like I need you." I shut my eyes tight.

"And how about...here?" I felt his lips move to the place I craved him most, lightly pressing against my sensitive skin.

"Perfect." I breathed.

"Good."

He lightly ran his tongue along my heat, my blood running cold at his touch.
My hands went straight for his hair, tugging and pulling as he gently sucked on my clit, my heart beating fast.

"Oh god, Shawn."

"Describe it, baby girl. Describe how I make you feel." He mumbled, looking up at me through his dark eyelashes, lust and desire overcoming his body.

"You make me feel so good." I moaned, "And I want more."

He chuckled a bit, smirking as his lips reconnected to my heat, passion taking over as he slipped his tongue in, pushing deep into my core as I bucked my hips, yearning for him.

"Ugh, Shawn." The pleasure became to much to bear; my body began sweating I pulled harder at his hair.

"Come on, baby girl. You can do it."

His voice stayed quiet the whole time; gentle, but dangerously low.

He hummed against my heat, vibrations running through my body, sending me over the edge as I came into his mouth.

Shawn continued to run his tongue along my body as my chest rose and fell quickly; I tried to regain my breath.

"And how did I make you feel this time, my love?" Shawn came up and laid beside me, his warm breath trickling along my sensitive neck.

"Incredible. Each time is better than the last." I breathed, gently shutting my eyes and relaxing into his chest.

"Perfect," He smirked, "My intention."

__________________________
I think the author's note will ruin the mood of this imagine....oops.
BUT WE HAVE 5,000 VOTES THATS INSANE AND WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 200,000 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Rebecca.