Crazy

Shawn's fingers were laced with mine as we walked along the glossy, white tiled floor of our local mall. Although he hated visiting the mall with me, since I always took so long, he constantly desired to splurge on me, buying me things despite the fact that I'd tell him numerous times that I could use my own money.

But Shawn would never take no for an answer. He'd fill up bag after bag with all kinds of things from clothing to makeup, and especially his favorite items to buy me-- lingerie.

"We're still going to Victoria's Secret today, right?" Shawn asked, giving my hand a gentle squeeze and grinning as I looked up at him.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes, giggling, while glancing over at the pink and black themed store which was merely a few feet away from us, mannequins adorned with lacy sets of lingerie and silky pajamas.

He squeezed my hand again, nodding in content as we stepped into the store, greeted by the pleasant, but overwhelming, scent of perfumes and body spray. Shawn was biting his lip from excitement as looked around the store with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Can I pick stuff out for you too?" He asked gently, trailing his hand down my to the small of my back and holding me firmly.

"Fine," I agreed as he pulled me in for a quick kiss on the forehead and began leading me around the store, gawking at the skimpiest and most revealing sets, practically begging to buy them for me.

"Shawn," I sighed, placing the underwear back inside the drawer, "I can spend my own money too, you know."

"Babe, I know," he smiled, picking up the thin material again and holding it in his right hand, "but I like taking care of you."

Soon we were leaving the store, with Shawn holding two glossy bags in his hands, overflowing with sweatshirts and leggings along with lace bras and panties. "You are trying all of these on for me when we get home, right, princess?" He asked, his right hand softly rubbing my thigh with the other gripping the black steering wheel.

"Of course," I reached over and rested my hand on the back of his neck, gently massaging his scalp while we pulled into our driveway.

Eventually, Shawn was seated on the bed, his back against the headboard, surround by fluffed pillows as he waited patiently for me to surprise him. I was in the bathroom, admiring myself dressed in a sleek black push up bra along with a matching thong. I fixed my hair once more, running my fingers through it and posing again for the mirror, before stepping back into the bedroom.

"Holy shit," he breathed, his eyes taking in every inch of my body, from my full, pink lips to the black pumps on my feet, "come here."

I stepped a bit closer to the edge of the bed, before turning around and letting him see the rest of my body, grinning as he licked his lips in desire. "God damn," he cursed again, "you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen, baby."

"We're not done yet, daddy," I drew out the word, knowing exactly what it would do to him, spinning around and heading back into the bathroom while hearing him groan before mumbling, "The things you do to me, princess."

I quickly rummaged through the bag, pulling out the pink tissue paper lining another set which Shawn had picked out himself-- a hot pink lace bra, and a matching thong as well. I had to admit that he had good taste, as I smiled happily at the way the bright color complimented my skin.

"Close your eyes!" I shouted from the bathroom, opening the door slightly to see his large hands over his eyes while sporting a huge erection. I giggled, looking at the aching bulge forming in his sweat pants.

Once I stood in front of the bed, I allowed him to open his eyes. He was stunned, practically drooling over the sight as he motioned for me to come closer to him. Soon enough, my heels were resting on the hardwood floor while I crawled onto the bed.

"Come here, baby girl," he bit his lip as neared him, sitting on his hips and slowly grinding myself into his length, eliciting a soft whimper from him.

"I know I haven't tried on all of them so far, but which one did you like better?" I whispered, tossing my hair over my shoulders and leaning in to nip at his neck while his hands found their way to my bottom, squeezing my skin in the palm of his hand.

"This one," he breathed, his face merely inches away from mine. I slowly leaned in, pressing my lips against his, as his fingers continued to roam my body. The kiss was hot and needy; Shawn was moaning softly into my lips and I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. I rubbed my hips against his, causing a bit more friction, drawing more sounds from him, before getting off and heading back into the bathroom.

"Babe," Shawn whined at the loss of contact.

"I still have a lot more lingerie to try on, baby!" I chuckled, swaying my hips as I shut the bathroom door behind me.

"God," Shawn sighed, throwing his head back, "you drive me crazy, princess."

_________________________
happy monday lmao hope u guys liked this one((:

-Rebecca