Chapter 1- His anger

Thank you so much for your support 🙏

It's my second fanfic, hope it also reaches your expectations.

Italic fonts- Mind thoughts

This story contains absurd words. So bear with it.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

In the heart of Bangkok, a 15 storey glassy building standing proudly. Reflecting fallen sunrays brightly, the brightness can blinds eyes.

In the building, every employee works seriously

In the building, every employee works seriously. They don't want to make any mistakes in their work, not because they want to be perfect in their work. The real reason is they don't want to see the cold face of their beautiful CEO. Yes, he is more beautiful than handsome but they never saw a smile on his beautiful face.

They are literally afraid of him. It doesn't mean he is a bad boss. Their CEO is extremely good at work and he never mistreated his employees but he is just always grumpy and hot headed. Now also he is boiling in anger.

"WIN!!!!!" He shouted.

Win withered in his boss's tone. He likes his boss when he is just Gulf outside this building but not a CEO Gulf kanawut traipipananong.

"Gu...Gulf" He gulped.

"Shut the fuck up Win." Gulf slams palms on table.

"How did it happen? James corporation already signed a contract with us. Now how come they gave a contract to that jerk company?" Gulf is fuming in anger. Not because he didn't get it but because his enemy got a contract.

"They said, they will g..going to pay c...compensation." Win said not looking at his CEO.

"Who the hell wants their compensation? Instead of me, that jerk got a contract." Gulf said, fisting his palms.