Chapter 5 - I Agreed

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

At Suppasit Mansion

After having dinner and little conversation with Kanawut's, the Suppasit family returned to their mansion. Mark and Amy flopped on the sofa where Mew is trying to climb the stairs. He wanted to avoid the conversation.

Mark- "Son, We need to talk to you."

Mew sighed when he heard his dad's words. He came and sat on the sofa.

Mew- "Dad, He doesn't love me. He won't love me in the future either. He literally hates me. I also hate him. How can we marry without love? Dad, don't you guys think, You are all possessing your opinions on us?"

Amy- "Why do you hate him son?"

Mew was taken back by his mother's question. Why? Why do I hate him? Come to think of it, why do I hate him? I don't know. He hates me and I hate him that's it but Why I hate him I don't know. Why am I hating him without reason?

Mark and Amy looked at each other when they saw their son become speechless.

Mark- "Can we know the reason?"

Mew- "Uhmm I don't know dad. He h..hates me and I just play along with him. I don't know why he hates me. I hate him because he is hating me."

Mark and Amy chuckled at their son and Gulf behavior. Childish

Mark- "Do you remember, how he used to love you when he was a kid? Do you remember his adoration towards you? His affection towards you? But what happened in the middle? Why did your happy relationship turn sour?"

Mew sighed. Yes, Gulf used to love him. Gulf is always clingy to him like a leech.

''Meow, don't go'' a 8 years old boy clinging to Mew like a koala. He wrapped his legs around waist and arms around neck. Mew is groaning.

"Gulf, Get down. I want to go school." Mew is groaning.

"I will feel lonely if you go to school. *Acho* Am sick, please don't go." Gulf pleaded again.

"That's what I'm saying, you are sick so take a rest. See you are sneezing if you cling to me like this I will also get sick. So get down, let me goooo school." He doesn't want to get sick.

"Don't go na na na" Gulf asked him, swinging his body. It's getting hard for Mew to hold me because of swinging.

"Ahhhhhh fine. I don't go so stop swinging." Gulf giggled at Mew's answer.

"Now get down." Mew asked. Even though he is quite strong, they are both the same age, so it's getting difficult for him to hold Gulf for too long.

"Nahhh take to my room like this only." Gulf asked pointing at his room and showing his puppy eyes. Mew sighed and strode towards Gulf's room. After entering the room, they both flopped on the bed in the same position. Both giggled.

Next day.

"Acho"

"Acho"