Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew and his friends searched for Gulf in every possible place, like their home, office, in a planned restaurant and even in a hospital. Sammy went panic knowing the Gulf is missing. She cursed Mew non stop for letting him go alone. 

Mew and His friends slumped on the sofa after getting tired of searching for Gulf for 4 hours. Everyone thinking possible ways that where could be gone? Or what happened to him? 

Earth- "Mew, how did he go outside?"

Mew- "He drove car."

Bright- "Then we can get the lead where he is. That car has a GPS tracker right?"

When Mew released their cars had GPS trackers. He took out his laptop to find the GPS trackers of the car. He found it where the car was but his eyes squinted because it showed the car in Restaurant, where they planned to meet. 

They all went to Restaurant where the cars were parked, a parking lot. There they saw Gulf's car. It means he came to the restaurant then where he disappeared? 

Mew- "Let's check CCTV." 

They all went to talk with Restaurant manager and explained the situation. That manager let them check CCTV footage. 

In the footage, they can be seen, after parking a car, Gulf climbing down from the car. After he placed a few steps, a few men in black dress with black masks, covered Gulf face with black cloth and plastered his mouth not letting him out a scream. They carefully dragged Gulf to the kidnapping car, like they were instructed by someone not to hurt Gulf by their actions. After making him sit in the seat, that car drove away. 

Mew's face went completely worried. His baby got kidnapped with his peanuts. He and his friends thought for a while, if Gulf got kidnapped, who wants to be first to do it? All of them came with only one name, Vinny. She is the only one who threatens them with this slide and makes them pay. 

They barged in her apartment making her startle who was sitting on the sofa and  watching TV. 

Mew- "Where is Gulf? Why did you kidnap him?" He roared, making her gulp. 

Vinny- "What?!! Kidnap? Why would I kidnap him?"

Mild- "Then who can bitch? You let few men to kidnap Gulf."

Vinny- "I swear I didn't know. You are saying a few men kidnap him. I am broken . I don't have money to pay for my food. Then how can I pay for men to kidnap him? What am I going to do with a pregnant man?" She makes sense. She already knows Gulf is pregnant. 

They sighed and left her apartment, but none of them didn't notice smirk on her face. 

They returned to Mew's home. 

Mew- "Then who has the grudge to kidnap my baby? No name clicking in my mind." He said frustrated while grabbing his hair. 

Their head snapped towards mild when he took someone's name.

Mild- "Fredrick Simone" 

Win- "Yes, Only he has the necessity to kidnap Gulf. He was crazy about Gulf. There might be chances of him to do something like this."