Chapter 14 - Choco chips

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Weather is cleared. They both went to the office.

Gulf is nervous the whole day and he secretly watches how boy boy things work.

He doesn't want to lose in front of Mew.

Mew eyed him from time to time when he saw shifting in nervousness and chuckles inwardly.

Afternoon, Mew disappeared from the office. Half an hour later he came with a paper bag. Gulf raised an eyebrow looking at him and the paper bag but didn't question.

They both finished work as soon as possible. They wanted to go home early and......

It's already 4pm. They were returning in the same car because Gulf's car needed service so they left the car in the service station in the morning. He is in the passenger seat while Mew is driving. Both are excited and nervous too because it's going to be their first time with a boy.

Mew saw Gulf shifting in seat awkwardly and trying to talk with Mew.

Mew- "Want to say something?"

Gulf- "Hhmm.. Can we stop a M..Medical shop for a minute?" He stuttered. Mew raised an eyebrow asking why.

Gulf cleared his throat. He doesn't know he can't say normal things to Mew now.

Gulf- "To buy uhmm uhmm P..protection."

Mew saw how Gulf's ears tip turned a dark shade of pink.

Mew- "I already bought it." He said, eyeing the back seat of the car. There, the paper bag is placed. Gulf made the 'o' sound. 'That's where he went afternoon'

Then the whole journey fell silent.

They entered their home. Mew told him to take a bath in their room and he went to take a bath in another room.

Mew finished his bath early. He wore Tank top and Shorts. He came to their room and waiting for Gulf. He sat edge of the bed and placed paper bag on bedside table.

'Did it going to work?' His thoughts were interrupted by the clicking sound of the bathroom door

'Did it going to work?' His thoughts were interrupted by the clicking sound of the bathroom door. He snapped head towards the sound, stunned for a second. There, Gulf is wearing a loose shirt which was going till his mid thigh and no pants, revealing his long sexy legs.

 There, Gulf is wearing a loose shirt which was going till his mid thigh and no pants, revealing his long sexy legs