Chapter 13- His Moles😳

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Thank you so much for 200+ followers 🎊🎉

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

After 3 days

Morning.

Gulf groaned in sleep as his sleep disturbed by pouring sound from outside. When he woke up and saw it, it was raining heavily. Yesterday's weather was cloudy but He didn't expect heavy rain. When he sees beside him in bed, it's empty.

Yes, Both sleep on the same bed. Gulf uses pillows to create a wall between them everyday but in the morning, he always found himself on Mew's chest. Now, Mew is nowhere to be found. He checked the time, 6.18am, it's too early.

When he came down after freshening up, he saw Mew sitting on the sofa with a laptop on his lap in the living room. He is working.

Gulf- "Why are you working here? We need to get an office." Even though they go to the same office, they always use their own cars.

Mew- "We can't go today." He said not lifting up his face from the screen of the laptop.

Gulf- "Why?" he asked in confusion.

Mew took the TV remote to switch on the news channel. There is a news reporter reading news saying it's going to be heavy rainfall, there is a chance of flooding in Thailand and warning all the citizens not to come outside until the rain stops.

Gulf- "We can use a car."

Mew- "We need a boat not a car. Lets work here only, if we need any documents they can send us a soft copy."

Gulf sighed. We went to his room and brought his laptop to the living room where Mew is working. He can work in a room alone but he can't because he used to work with Mew and have discussions with him.

When he came down to the living room, he saw Mew's laptop on the coffee table and he was cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

Mew - "Come, lets have breakfast."

Gulf shook his head.

Gulf- "No need, I will order food for myself." he said fishing out his phone.

Mew chuckled while arranging the table.

Gulf frowned when all the food apps and restaurant outlets were closed saying because of flooding they were unable to open stores.

Mew- "I don't think they will open outlets in this heavy rainfall. So don't be stubborn, come and eat."

Gulf's stomach growled indicating he is hungry. He didn't eat last night because they ended up working late. Without eating food he drifted into sleep.

But being stubborn, he went to the kitchen and drank a glass of milk. He doesn't want to fall for mew's antics.

Mew shook his head and ate his breakfast.

After breakfast they started to work. It's already afternoon, Mew saw Gulf shifting in his seat uncomfortable and holding his stomach.

'He must be hungry' Mew thought.

He went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. When he invited Gulf, again his request was declined by his husband. Gulf ate fruits and drank milk. Mew wanted him to loosen up with him but Gulf is always stubborn.