Chapter 18 - Peanut

Thank you for reading🙏

I don't know much about pregnancy, still I did little research. So Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Doctor- "Hello Mr. Suppasit. He is okay. Might be stressed out of something. I will give medicine to him. Make him take it regularly. Other than that, both lives are perfectly alright."

Mew squinted his eyes towards doctors. 

Mew- "Both Lives?"

Doctor- "Yeah. He is 3 weeks pregnant."

"WHAT?!!!" Everyone shouted, including Gulf , making the poor doctor startle. 

Doctor- "What?! You guys don't know. Then let me tell you some good news. Congrats, you both are going to be dad's." He said happily because it's rare to see a male pregnancy. 

Gulf- "Doctor, Am a boy."

Doctor- "Yes, you are."

Mew came out from trance.

Mew- "Doctor, he is a man. How is it possible?"

Doctor- "There are few rare cases of men born with Womb, Mr. Suppasit. They are special cases. In that cases, if they have sex with their partner without protection, they will get pregnant. And Your Husband, Mr. Gulf Suppasit is a special case. He born with womb."

Gulf's hand automatically went to his flat stomach to caress it. 

Doctor- "I will refer your case to the gynecologist. Before you go home, consult her once. She will be a great help to you. She will be with you guys throughout your pregnancy journey." He said and left them. 

Gulf saw Mew who was still stunned with news. He thought Mew might not be happy with the news. 

Gulf is the one who broke the silence. 

Gulf- "Mew, Am I abnormal?" He asked.

Mew shook his head and sat in front of Gulf on the bed.

Mew- "No baby. You are special. My special baby. Thank you for giving birth to a child and making a complete family. I love you, baby." He said softly as much as he could while placing kiss on his forehead. 

Mix- "It means I am going to be a cool uncle." He squealed. 

Win- "I will definitely teach him how to ride a bicycle."

Mild- "I will teach him how to be sassy."

Gun- "Shut up!! It's going to be a girl. I will teach her how to be cutie pie." 

MewGulf laughed at their words. 

Their room abruptly opened by Karan, Mark and Amy. Yes, Mild called Karan when Gulf fainted. That time Karan was with Mark and Amy. 

Karan- "Son, what happened?"

Amy- "We got worried. Mew, you shouldn't let my son work to hard."

Mew- "Mom, am your son."

Amy rolled her eyes at him and came near Gulf.

Amy- "Are you okay, My son?"