Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞

Double Update🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Read until last. There is something waiting for my dear readers😉

Mature content ahead🔞

Let's get into story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

He is doomed. 

Really doomed looking at the smirk on Mew's face but he is frustrated more. He is extremely hard. He wanted cum. 

Next thing he knew, his shirt was ripped by Mew. 

Mew was stunned for a second seeing the curvature body of Gulf. He traced his fingers on chest sensually making it hard for him. He looked at the boxers of Gulf, it's already wet because of pre cum. 

Mew leaned down, pressing his nose to the wet area, on his dick. Gulf's breath hitched, he bit his lip, shutting his eyes tightly. 

Mew inhaled Musky scent, getting drunk. His dick twitched more. 

He removed his boxers, making Gulf's dick sprung out. Mew smirked seeing how hard he is. Now both are naked. 

Mew looked up seeing Gulf shutting his eyes tightly and biting his lips, looking sinfully. 

Mew cupped Gulf cheeks making him look at him in his eyes. Mew slowly took out his lips in between Gulf's teeth. 

Mew- "Don't bite. It's mine." He said in a husky tone which sent shivers to him. 

Mew crashed his lips to get drunk again, shoving his tongue in the deep cavern of Gulf's mouth. He came to know he never gets enough of these plumpy lips. While he was kissing him, his hand traveled to chest and pinched the pink nipples, making Gulf gasped. His other hand moved to the southern part and palm his Hardened dick.

Gulf- "Ahhh.. Hmppp" Gulf wanted a moan but his moans were swallowed by Mew's. Gulf getting pleasure in three ways making him cry in pleasure, Mew mouth eating his lips, his one hand abusing nipples and other one palming his dick and not letting him moan. 

Mew increases the speed of pumping his dick. Making him want to cum badly. His dick throb in pain indicating he is about to cum but Mew stopped his action abruptly not letting him cum. 

Gulf cried in frustration.

Gulf- "pl..please.. Mew" 

Mew- "What do you want, wifey?" He asked seductively, licking Gulf's chest. Gulf didn't reacted for wifey word because he is in another world now, called 'pleasure'

Gulf- "Let..let me c..cum.. It's h..hurting."

Mew- "I will wifey but let me have my way with you. Let me allow me make love to you." He asked looking at Gulf in his eyes. 

Gulf started him. According to the bet, it's Mew time. He can do whatever he wants to do but here he is asking for consent. Gulf badly wanted to cum, he nodded while pleading to do something. 

Mew grinned. 

He wrapped his large palm around Gulf's dick, pumping it hardly making Gulf shut his eyes. After a few hard pumping, Gulf came hard in Mew's hand while arching his body. Gulf's body trembled after releasing his cum. Mew took tissue to clean his hands and Gulf.