Chapter 21- Where is he?!!

Double Update 🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"He will become mine"

                                —Vinny

He gripped the phone until his knuckles turned white. He wanted to rip both of their throats. 

Mew glanced at the phone again, looking at her message and his blood boiled. 

Mew- "Baby, It's not like that."

Gult- "What? Not like that?  You and that bitch both are clearly very close. You got tired my hole and went for her loose pussy. Don't know how many dicks she swallowed in her loose pussy now you wanted to put it inside her. What?!! You like bitches now!!! Mew, I dare you look at her once again and I will make sure you regret your whole existence. Keep in that your fucking mind." He warned. His voice is deadly. 

Mew gulped. He knows Gulf is not joking about it. He wanted to clear this misunderstanding. 

Mew- "Baby listen, Let me explain."

Gulf- "Am all ears" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Mew started to explain the things that happened at the meeting. 

He and his friends went for a meeting at Orchade Hotel. After meeting, their friends start to talk while sitting in the lounge room having a relaxing time. Out of nowhere Vinny popped out in front of them. 

Vinny- "Oh my!!!! My eyes are blessed. Am seeing Mew suppasit once who have interest in at university times." She said sassily. She knows about all this. She doesn't mind if she is with Mew or Gulf. She wants someone who is filthy rich who can satisfy her material needs. 

Mew and his friends made disgusted faces at her words. 

She bent down suddenly and brought her face dangerously near to him, not giving him a chance to react immediately.

Vinny- "Hello Mew baby, missed me? I will give you a chance because once you have interest in me." She said in sexy voice showing her revealing boobs to him. In other angle, others might think they are kissing. He came to sense, when he saw how close she was, he immediately pushed her making her fall on her butt and she yelped. 

Mew- "I didn't know that you are this much whore who is ready to spread legs to anyone you see. But I am not interested because I already have a beautiful creature on the earth as my husband and another two cuties coming to the world so soon. That's what I am interested in, not a bitch like you." He said, signaling his friends and went out of the hotel not before his friends laughing at her embarrassed ass. 

Someone might take a photo when they are in close proximity  Or she might assign someone to take a photo so she can use it against them. 

Gulf Fuming in anger about what she did after hearing from his husband. 

Gulf- "I will kill that bitch." He said about to stand up but Mew pulled him to his lap. 

Mew- "Baby, Calm down. She is not worth our time. But I'm hurt, how do you believe those photos and accuse me?" He pouted.