Chapter 19 - Pregnancy

Than you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Can I rant about something at the end of the chapter?

Little smut ahead🔞

One more thing, Thank you so much for 250+ followers😍🥰💃

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You bitch!!! You said 5 min. It's already 5min 2 seconds. What the hell are you talking about with my husband?" They can hear the roar from Cute kitten who is fuming standing near the door.

Sammy- "It's a secret" She winked at Gulf.

That's it. Gulf is launched towards her before he does anything, Mew grabs him by waist and tries to calm the wiggling boy.

Mew- "Baby, she is talking about health and instructions, that's it."

Sammy- "Yes, next time when you come for a check up. You can hear the heartbeat."

Both husbands went silent for a second.

Gulf- "Heartbeat?" He whispered. His voice is as soft as cotton candy.

Sammy- "Yes. Heartbeat can be detected in the 7th week. So in next check up, we can hear heartbeat."

Immediately Sammy was engulfed by Gulf's hug.

Gulf- "Thank you sammy." She patted on his back saying that's okay.

Mew is amused looking at him, minute back he was calling her a bitch now hugging her saying thanks. He shook his head.

They returned home. For God sake, he didn't have any weird cravings, yet. About morning sickness, yes he suffers from it.

Nowadays Mew is facing a new problem, his horny wife. Gulf becomes horny. He pesters him to do sex but Mew strictly said no to him. Because they are not sure, they can do sex or not.

One day, Mew said he will ask Sammy about it.

Gulf- "You bastard asshole, did you ask her, when you fucked me and make me pregnant? Now why should you need to ask her. I will cut your dick and feed it to dogs if you don't have sex with me."

That day Mew pleasured him with hands and mouth. He didn't put his dick inside him. The whole night, until Gulf is exhausted, Mew makes him Cum so many times by giving pleasure to him.

In the 7th week, they are here to listen the heartbeat of the child. Mew is excited while Gulf glaring at her..

Sammy observed it but didn't say anything. She told Gulf to lay down and he followed. After she placed a Doppler ultrasound device on his abdomen, they heard the most beautiful sound in the world.

Lub dub lub dub

A faint heartbeat. Gulf was stunned hearing heartbeat for the first time. He was overwhelmed by the heartbeat coming from him, inside him, from the baby. He swallowed a lump in his throat, trying to hold his tears. He snapped his head towards the sobs coming from, it's Mew. He is already in tears. Gulf also broke down looking at him.

Both glued their ears on the sound.

Sammy- "Wait!!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!" She shouted, making MewGulf panic.