Chapter 16 - I love you

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Restlessness.

Yeah. Restlessness. It's the only thing, Gulf feeling since last week. It's been a week since MewGulf made love with other. After everything becomes normal between couples except Gulf's restlessness.

Mew is behaving normal with Gulf, how he used to behave after marriage. Gulf thought, after making love, Mew will tease him or crave for sex or kisses him whenever he got chance. But It's big No.

He only teases calling him wifey. Now Gulf didn't mind that word. He blushes whenever Mew calls him wifey.

As usual Mew wokes up, prepares food for them, goes to the office, after work returns home and sleeps. That's it. He is not doing anything that Gulf thought but intentionally or without intentionally, Mew is torturing him. It's making him frustrated, sexually.

Mew usual walks in home without shirt and just in boxers or casually walks out from bathroom with hanging towel around his waist and water droplets on his body, sinfully looking sexy or wear too short boxers showing his thicc thighs or wearing tank tops highlighting his alluring biceps or even when cooking food, wearing full attire, while folding until elbows, showing off his veiny arms or wearing tight suit in office or while talking in angry mode which looks very hot, whatever Mew did it was torturing for Gulf. His throat dries immediately whenever he brushes his hands slightly with him. His breath hitches whenever Mew leans towards him while explaining something in office, his natural scent making Gulf dizzy.

He was frustrated, sexually and he is. He can't go and ask Mew to make love with him, shamelessly.

'I think am sexually frustrated. I had sex only with vinny. After a years, I had with him. May be that's why my body craving for sex. Will he tease me if ask him? Well, why should I ask him, when I have a girlfriend?' He thought while fishing out his phone.

"I'm coming to your apartment by 7pm." He hit the send button.

After sending msg to her, he looked up and his eyes locked with Mew who was already looking at him.

Cheating.

He felt he was cheating on him doing this behind him. 'Why should I feel like this? I already told him that divorce matters and about my girlfriend. No I shouldn't feel guilty' he thought, shoving his feelings away.

Mew had been looking at him for a few days. He knows, Gulf has been zoning out for a few days. After love making session, he never tease him about sex because he wanted Gulf be comfortable around him. He gave him time.

As soon as time hit 6pm, Gulf hurriedly went out. Mew was watching but didn't ask him. He thought he must have gone to meet someone or his father.

Gulf is nervous, he doesn't know why he was nervous to meet his own girlfriend. He was standing in front of her apartment for the last 5min contemplating whether to knock or not.

Finally he did. The door opened revealing his girlfriend who wore a very much revealing red dress. Of course, she was on cloud nine when she received msg from saying he was coming to her apartment. She knows how to grab a chance. So she was wearing a highly revealing dress with a seductive smile and welcomed him inside. He gulped and went inside.