Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Little Smut ahead 🔞

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Mew. I loved only You in my whole life." Gulf said burying his face on his crook of the neck. 

Mew hugged him back with a huge smile then realisation hit him. 

Mew- "Wait!! You said, you love only me in your whole life. What does it mean?"

Gulf broke the hug and he flustered. 

Mew saw the reddened face of him. 

Mew- "Don't tell me it's not the silly proposal you did when we were kids. You have been serious and loving me since we were kids." He said with widened eyes realising Gulf loved him since they were kids. 

Gulf flustered more. 

Gulf- "Don't flatter yourself. I.. Am.. You are always with me at that time so I am comfortable with you. I.. I thought it's best to marry with each other." He said looking here and there because he could see teasing glints in Mew's eyes. 

Mew- "I didn't know love at that time but I always wanted to be with you. Didn't have any idea why you hated me at that time, I started to annoy you more so you can talk with me atleast to scold me, curse me Or fight with me. There are so many competitors in this field but I choose to compete with you just because I want to be around you. My day becomes dull when you don't scold me, compete with me, curse me Or fight with me. That's why I always started to get on your nerves. It's funny. I didn't realise that I always wanted to be around you. Now think of that, I might be loved you since long ago but didn't realise it, baby." 

Gulf nodded. Mew placed his hands on Gulf's hips, pulling towards him more. 

Mew- "Well, now everything is clear. Tell me where you went yesterday and why are you like that when you came back?"

Gulf eyes widened when he remembered everything. He gulped. He doesn't know how Mew is going to take all this. 

Gulf- "I was frustrated yesterday, sexually. I.. Am.. I went to vinny." His body stiffened when Mew's hold on his hips tightened. 

Mew- "And?" His voice is dark and stern. 

Gulf- "We..we kissed." 

Gulf suddenly holds Mew's shoulder to balance him because of how strongly Mew grips his hips. 

Gulf- "After I.. I left.. We didn't do anything." He said, looking here and there. 

Mew guessed there is something more. 

Mew- "And?" 

Gulf- "I.. Went to a bar. A gay bar."

He gulped seeing how tightly Mew's jaw clenched, veins on his hand and neck popping out. He looked down, not daring to look at him. 

Mew- "And?"

Gulf- "I.. Am.. I met a man. We.. We kissed." That's it. He can see red in Mew's eyes. He can say he is doomed. Mew gritted teeth. 

Mew- "And?" He almost growled. 

Gulf- "That's .. That's it. We didn't do anything. I pushed him and ran out."