Chapter 2 - Our plan

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations.

Italic font - Mind thoughts

There are some parts I need to write about their childhood memories.. Uhmm let's hope I can give justification for that. If you don't want their childhood memories let me know, I will try to minimize but definitely can't eliminate it completely because this story requires child hood memories.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

---------------------------------------------------------

After a week of the incident, Gulf accepted defeat and lost the contract. Well Mew had a great weekend with Kyle. Now both are immersed in work.

Gulf working on some files, Win came inside and called Gulf.

Gulf looked up and hummed.

Win- "Do you remember my birthday?"

Gulf- "Yes, it's Sunday I remember. Do you want a gift? Tell me what you want, I will buy it for you." He said and again his concentration diverted into a pile of files.

Win- "It's not about gift Gulf, it's about a party. Am arranging a party, you should come. Don't worry just our friends only welcomed."

Gulf- "And...?" He raised an eyebrow. Win got it in second.

Win- "Ohh about Mew, right? He has plans that night. So he won't be able to attend." He said, suppressing his nervousness. He can't be caught by him now.

Gulf nodded and said okay. Win grinned from ear to ear. He fished out phone and messages in group chat.

'He fell for trap👍'

Win birthday night

Mild and Boat went to Gulf penthouse to pick him up. They hopped in the car. Boat is driving. Mild and Gulf seated on the back seat and Mild talking to him continuously.

Gulf- "Why are you sharing a seat with me? Can't you sit with your boyfriend in the passenger seat? Your blabbering nonstop."

Mild- "Oiiiiii Ai'sat, I missed you so much that's why I am sitting with you. Now you are pushing me." Gulf rolled his eyes. Gulf looked outside of the window.

Gulf- "Boat, which bar are we heading to?" Boat got nervous.

Mild- "Bitch, We are not kidnapping you, okay? We are going to a new place. Be patient, okay." Gulf rolled eyes at him again. 'This brat' Mild thought.

Car pulled in front of a scheduled building. A cozy penthouse. Gulf climbed down and looked at the penthouse.