Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Italic fonts- Mind thoughts

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

---------------------------------------------------------

Gulf starts to kiss Mew aggressively. Mew stunned. Completely frozen. Gulf pulls Mew by nape to deepen the kiss. He bite lips harshly they both taste metallic. He peppered kisses all over face, he bites Mew's cheek and ears. It's  hurting Mew in one hand and in the other hand, there is some unknown pleasure creating inside him. Gulf bites too hard this time on the neck. "Ouch" Mew screamed.

Their friends sharing looks don't know what to do. Gulf again bites Mew's ear. Mew panting hard because of pain and some pleasure. He felt Gulf go limp on his lap. He faced him and saw him sleeping.

'Pwwwweeeeeee'

His friends shared a look at each other and nodded at each other.

Win- "baby, let me suck you."

Mew snapped his head towards them.

Boat- "My clumsy boyfie, let me have you."

Gun- "Papii.. Let me ride you."

Earth- "I want lollipop, mixxieee."

Mew head aching by their words.

Mew- "Guys I think your boyfriends are completely drunk. Please take care of them. Don't let them show live action here. Take them to guest rooms." Yes, his penthouse has 4 guest rooms and one master bedroom.

Off- "Okay, Then take care of Gulf. He can't drive like this. It's already late." He said, lifting Gun.

Mew- "What the fuck? Why should I? He is completely drunk." Mew said. Gulf still on his lap.

Mix- "You should Mew. Because who is going to take care of him now. See, all our boyfriends are drunk. We can't take care of him now. So please take care of him."

Mew- "Uhmm.. Why? How?" His words are neglected by their friends who are carrying and giving support to their boyfriends.

Mew sighed. He made Gulf face him. He tapped on Gulf's cheek..
"Hey, you brat. Wake up. Otherwise I will make you sleep on this couch only. Wake up."

Gulf didn't budge. He fell on Mew's crook of neck. Mew sighed. He lifted him like that, holding his thigh to support him. Gulf snakes his arms around his neck, clinging like a koala. Mew strides towards his bedroom because he doesn't have an option because all rooms are occupied.

Mew steps halted when he felt Gulf sniffing at his neck. Gulf looked up.

"You look alike *hiccup* that bastard Mew." Gulf said, showing his finger to him. Mew rolled his eyes and again strides towards his room.

"It's me only." Mew said with a smirk. Gulf eyes widen. They came inside the room and Mew locked it.

"Mew, bastard.. Leave me *hiccup* where are you *hiccup* taking me? You fucking bastard *hiccup* leaveeeeeee meeeee." Gulf said, wiggling his hands and legs like a kid who doesn't want to be carried by his dad.

"Gulf, Stop otherwise you will fall." Mew said, holding him tightly.

"Noooo..... Leave meeee... *hiccup* you dirty bastard leave meeeeee." He wiggled again so Mew lost his hold and Gulf fell on ground.