Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?

4 yrs later.(3rd POV)

Both Smol Yagi's were seen running into their parents' room at 9:00 a.m and jumping on them.

Izumi-"MOMMY DADDY, WAKE UP, ITS OUR QULWK DISCOVLING DAY!!!"

Izuku-"MOM, DAD COME ON WAKE UP!! IT'S 9:00 A.M! HOW COME YOU ARE SLEEPING SO LATE??!! APPOINTMENT IS AT 9:45 A.M!!!!"

At the mention of 'appointment', both parents zapped up from their beds to see their kids on them, before sweatdropping at Izuku's behaviour. Well, you see, somehow Izuku has gained a kind of curiosity and observation from his uncle Nezu at a very early age. Because of this, he can speak very fluently and he is very strict bout waking up. He himself wakes up at 7:30 a.m.

Inko-"Ok, Ok, can you two please get up?*Yawwwwwwnnnnn*

Izumi-"Okay Mommy":-)

Izuku-"Okay then we will be waiting downstairs"

Inko-"Toshi le-"sees Toshi sleeping "Toshi wake up" nudges him "Toshi, Toshi" gets irritated as Toshi starts snoring a little louder "TOSHINORI YAGI, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL NOT GET UDON FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH!!!"

Hearing this, Toshi immediately stands up on the bed while saluting "YES MAM!!!!". Both smolly's sweatdrop at their parents' antics.

Inko-"Alright then, you three go downstairs and wait for me at the table. I will make scrambled eggs for breakfast today"

Izuku-"Yay scrambled eggssssss!!!!"

Izumi-"Zuku, what is sclambled eggs?"

Izuku-('lets mess with her a little')"The thing which we will eat today"

Izumi-pouts"Meanie"

Toshi-"Okay kids, let's go" saying this they went while Inko braided her hair and then went downstairs to prepare the breakfast.

Timeskip to 10 min later

Izuku-"But why?"

Toshinori-"I'm sorry my boy, but I can't come with you. I have some important business to finish"

Izuku-"I don't understand, what's so important that you can't even come and see your own children's powers? You always say this whenever we participate in any kind of event. We see mom but we never see you at all. What work do you do anyway?"

Toshinori and Inko were startled by this as what he said was true. All events in which Izuku and Izumi had participated were only watched by Inko while Toshinori didn't. They didn't know that Toshinori was the #1 Hero All Might and Inko was the #17 Hero Turq Polas. Toshi starts sweating machinegun, while Inko just sighs 'He is so much like Hisashi and Nezu. Too curious' before getting to Izuku's level and patting his head.

Inko-"Your father works for an agency which helps people with their finance and difficulties just like how heroes help"(which is not)

Hearing this, Izuku's eyes widen. He didn't knew that his father was actually helping people. He started feeling guilty about what he said earlier.

Izuku-"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that. I thought that maybe you always leave us to enjoy time somewhere" Toshi and Inko sweatdrop "Anyway, if you are helping people then please don't worry about us, I will take care of Izumi no matter what" 

He smiled while saying this while his parents were thinking 'Too pure! Must protect this sun'. Oh how wrong they were.(HAHAHA! I am the personification of evil!!)

Timeskip by ZA WARUDO drinking with SUTA PURACHINA

Inko got the kids in the car and started to drive towards the doctor's place. While driving, Izumi started the conversation