Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ

(Last chapter on this story before the exams. After that, we will meet again on maybe 16th or 17th of December. If you want, skip this chapter. You might not like it. I am not good at writing fight scenes. Also, I made it in a rush so maybe you will not like it.)

Deku saw his uncle Zawa badly injured looking at him and was underneath the Nomu's hand. He got so angry that Blackwhip tendrils formed on his back rapidly.

Banjo-"Kid, calm down! Don't get angry or else Blackwhip will go out of control."

Deku-"Alright alright."

He calmed down but still was angry. He observed the positions of the villains. They were beside the Mist guy. He can use his Blackwhip and bring them to his smash range. He then bent a bit and used partial Black Flash and reached his uncle faster while the villains just stared at his place.

Deku-"Sorry for this Zawa!"

He yanked his uncle out and zoomed past every villain and went back to his original point. The villains just looked stupefied.

Shigaraki-"W-W-What just happened? How did he ran faster than Nomu so easily?"

Kurogiri-"No idea"

Shigaraki-"Who is he anyway? Another NPC or rookie player?"

Deku-"Looks like I've got to speak in your language. I'm not an NPC or rookie player. I am a Grand Master 3 player."

Shigaraki-(shocked)"You cannot be! You cannot be a Grand Master 3 player!"

Kurogiri went closer to him.

Kurogiri-"Shigaraki, he is the current number one wanted vigilante, Deku. I have heard that he is Musutafu's hero and he is very powerful and is considered to be equal or even greater than All Might. Maybe we could test him."

Shigaraki-(scratching)"No, Nomu is made only for All Might. We have only one-shot."

Meanwhile, Deku put Aizawa down on the ground in front of two girls.

Deku-"I'm sorry Eraserhead, I couldn't come sooner."

Aizawa-(chuckling)"You came right? That relieves me because now I know my students are safe."

Deku smiled and turned on Rewind.

Deku-"Focused Restoration"

He healed Aizawa and then turned towards the girls.

Deku-"Alright, are you.....two.............okay......"

He saw them injured. They had bullets holes in their shoulders and legs. Blood was gushing out very fast.

Siesta-"Yup, we are okay. Little injured but okay."

Deku just saw red. His eyes were shadowed by his mask while he touched their hands and healed them. He then stood up.

Deku-"Take Aizawa to safety."

Aizawa-"No, I am a teacher and a hero. It's my duty to save my students."

Deku-"Then do me a favor and stay with your students. If I call you out, use your Erasure. I will need it mostly on the big guy. I first need to check what quirk the big creature has."

Aizawa-"Alright"

Stella-"Please be safe."

Deku looked at her and smiled.

Deku-"I alway am."

Stella blushed and helped Siesta pick up Aizawa, who was raising her eyebrow. They took him to the entrance while Deku created an ice shield to protect them and then slowly turned towards the villains, who flinched. They regretted even attacking there.