Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath

(Those of you wondering why I nerfed Deku, its because this story is supposed to go with the canon. Also, it wasn't even S2 and I had made him too op, so I needed to nerf him a bit. I love OP Deku, but this one is just too much. The Jujutsus weren't getting much attention.)

(Also, no my exams haven't finished. My Mock finished, but my sem 2 exams are left. It will start from 25th April. So I will try to upload bits of chapters.)

                              "I've lost everything that's keeping me alive."

These words were the only things that were heard in that silence. The people looked at him in pity.

"H-He lost his quirk's control?"

"I feel bad."

"Poor boy."

"You know, it's good he lost it. Who told him to poke his nose?"

"What the f**k you mean?? He saved us!"

"He could've waited for the heroes!"

"What heroes? The heroes are very few here. The crime rate is low here in Klayd."

Professor Alan had watched the whole thing from the side of the stage. He had covered his mouth with his hands. 

Alan-'I-It's m-my fa-fault! He has lost his quirk's control. It's no longer there. I shouldn't have brought the thing here'

Midoriya stood up and rubbed his tears off. He then looked at the man. The man had brought up his ice dragon again. Midoriya gritted his teeth so tightly it was unbelievable that they didn't break.

Midoriya(growling)-"You're gonna pay for all of that."

Man(smirking)-"Let's see. Ice Dragon!!"

 The dragon went towards him, while he fisted his hand. He then got ready in a fighting stance and readied his hand. He changed into his finger flicking position. 

Midoriya-"Siesta, get back"

Siesta-"Huh?"

The dragon almost got him while he looked at it and yelled in his mind.

Midoriya- 'Take this! Delaware SMAASSSSHHH!!!'

(The dubbed version has got some good echoing effect.)

The dragon instantly got decimated. Wind was blowing all the place. The people were trying to hold onto something, in order to resist the extreme shockwave the Delaware Smash had produced. Some people flew away. Siesta was clutching her skirt tightly to stop it from fluttering in the wind. 

Everyone-'How strong is he??'

Siesta-'Even after reset, that's still an extreme power! It is almost comparable to All Might!'

Midoriya stood his ground with his feet tightly. Alan meanwhile looked at him in curiosity. He couldn't believe that even after getting his quirk reset, he still is powerful.

Alan-'Seems like an accumulation quirk. He's very strong even after reset.'

Midoriya grunted and gritted his teeth. The man meanwhile stared at him with wide eyes.

Man-"How the heck did you did that?!"

Midoriya-"You're gonna pay.......for taking them away."

Man(confused)-"Who?"