Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA

Timeskip to 2 yrs later

It has been 2 yrs since the rise of the new vigilante 'Dekiru'. The villains are terrified of him in Musutafu's Route 7. He is known to be very kind as well as ruthless. He is mostly known to beat the criminals who are only rapists, child abusers and human traffickers. Every villain and citizen call him-'The Second Chance Hero' as he is known to give second chances to villains. He is known to at first trap the villain, then ask the reason for the villainy. If the reason is a legit one like family problem or want to survive, then he is known to help the villain. Many villains have been known turned back to citizens, although they have to fine a large amount to the police who distribute the money to the charity, but the fines were always paid by an anonymous person. But if the reason is like power, crushing weaker ones, getting pleasure etc. then people pray for the villain because then the vigilante beats the villain with only an inch left from death, then drops him/her at the police station with a note saying the reason behind the beating. Most people call Dekiru a hero, while some call him a vile villain, because he helps villains. He also beats up a few heroes, who are probably corrupted. He is always seen a black figure with a bunny mask on, running roof to roof carrying a backpack. Whenever he fights his opponents, he always plays the Overdrive theme. Most villains of Musutafu are so terrified of him that they would rather get punched by All Might than get tortured by the vigilante.

During this time, Recko had left his cafe to Izuku as his wife has called him back. Izuku changed the cafe's name to 'Dekiru's Hero Cafe'. People at first thought that the person running it was the vigilante, but when Izuku revealed that he was quirkless, then the people left the thought because the vigilante was seen to be using a sort of strength quirk. He just told that he was a huge fan of Dekiru. This relieved Izuku a lot. Nobody would find out that he was the vigilante. He legally changed his name to Midoriya. His cafe had become quite famous in whole Musutafu. His coffee, pancakes and cookies are most well known, and of course there's his singing. He always wears a small mic on his neck collar and sings the whole time. One of his regular customers, a brunette with permanent blush on cheeks on always visit there during the morning hours. She always was in a hurry and only bought the cheapest pancakes, then always run off to catch the train. This worried Izuku so from then on, he always packs a special made pancake for breakfast for her. Whenever she asks for amount to pay, he always say "To pay me, you must first catch the train and go to your school". This confused her and when she did, she realized that he was actually giving it to her for free. She asked one day to him why he does that and why he doesn't take payment from her. He just replied that "I don't want a future hero's money. You should store it for yourself and your family. Besides, you always buy the cheapest ones so consider this as the most cheapest pancake here". This amazed her as this was the first time someone was so kind that they even went to the length of giving food for free. They both exchanged numbers. Her name was Ochaco Uraraka. The girls at home had grown a bit more attached to him, they became a bit more touchy, which he didn't mind, as you know, our boi is dense.

He was lucky that his former friends or even his uncles don't recognise him. He has grown a bit, has distant freckles and his hair has become with blackish highlights. Even his own bitch sister couldn't recognise him. He always wear a green apron with the words Dekiru on it and wears a bunny hoodie and likes to be called Midoriya instead of manager or waiter. If anyone either makes a mess of his cafe or does quarrelling or fighting there, he would always go up to them, beat their asses and drop them outside the cafe. Like one time when Katsuki and Katsumi irritated him so he broke their noses.

Flashback

It was Sunday. Izuku was serving a family of two kids and the parents. He was very happy to serve them as they reminded him of his old times. Soon, the door opened and a few people came in, the last ones Izuku wanted to see.