Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead

"IZUKU!!!"

"Oh god"

Izuku groaned as he woke up with Ruby's shrill voice in his ear. He had gone to sleep a little late the previous night as he was trying to figure how he can make long range attacks with OFA. Stella had told her parents that she will meet them after entrance exam.

Izuku-"Ruby, please stop shouting. I had gone to sleep a little late and I need sleep."

Ruby-"TODAY IS ENTRANCE EXAM!"

Izuku-"Alright, I'm coming. Dammit, why today. Lemme get ready and make the breakfast. I will call all of my friends to meet here so you can go together."

He then got up from his bed and stretched a bit to remove the stiffness. 

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku creating his own Domain Expansion

All the friends had gathered at the Izuku's house. He made them breakfast and then bid them farewell, although Rody was not there. It was said that he had transferred to some other place so he will not see them soon, which saddened Izuku. Eri wanted to go with the them to see the exam, so Izuku agreed, saying it will be a good experience. He had put up a notice the previous night at his cafe that he will be on rest for today, which was understandable, considering he needed a lot of rest for himself. As soon as all the friends left early with Eri, he quickly closed the door and plopped onto the couch, face down. 

Izuku's POV

Oh GOD! I need rest so much. My body was tired of the fights.

Banjo-"Looks like your body is not well, huh kid?"

Me-"Yup, I need rest and sleep, which I cannot get at all times. Even if I get rest physically, mentally I am still troubled. I am in real need of Midnight's Somnambulist."

Nana-"I am so sorry Izuku. I didn't knew he would have this bad effect on you."

Me-"Don't be. I am trying my best not to give in to the nightmare."

Second-"You know kid........."

Me-"Huh?"

Second-"You are probably the strongest person I have ever met."

Me-"What do you mean?"

Second-"I mean to say that I have never seen any other person other than you who has been still able to stand strong after all the pain and neglect."

Me-"That I do because of the people I have seen at my cafe. Whenever I see them doing bonding and being happy, I always feel like I will protect their smiles no matter the cost."

Second-(smiling)"Hmmm"

Yoichi-"Anyway, what are you gonna do now?"

Me-"Wait, lemme see the time."

I saw it was 6:45 a.m. Entrance exams start at 9:00 a.m. so I decided to relax and chat with the users a bit. I needed to recover my strength.

En-"What are you going to do?"

Me-"Something crazy. I'm gonna go and watch the exams to see how good the system is."

Nana-"You're kidding right?"

Me-"Nope. Till then, I will test out my new gloves."

I then pulled my suitcase and opened and took out two white gloves with some gauntlet on its wrists.

Banjo-"So, what's the plan?"

Me-"Remember how I said I needed long range attacks and tried using my fingers and ended up hurting them at 100%?"