Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident

(I sometimes write Midoriya instead of Izuku so, please bare with it)

Midoriya was currently waiting at the airport with his uncle beside him. He was having very embarrassing moments in his mind about the night he had slept with Stella.

Flashback

Izuku was currently waiting in the room for Stella while looking at his phone. He heard the door knob opening and just waited for her to come in, but didn't looked up to see her. He just kept on swiping on his phone.

Stella-"Let's sleep, Izuku."

Izuku-"Yeah sure, give me some mo.......m....e.......n........t............."

He looked at what was she wearing. She was wearing a pink sleeping gown with her chest being shown a bit. She was wearing a red tank top. How did he know about it? Her gown was revealing for OFA's sake! She was also wearing a red short and it covered only upto her thighs. It was so short it looked almost like a panty. She had her arms crossed while she was looking to the side, blushing a bit, which of course went unnoticed by him. Izuku's nose was starting to bleed. He quickly covered it with his hand. 

Izuku(blushing)-"U-Umm, S-Stella, what a-are y-you w-wearing?!"

Stella-"My actual sleeping dress is w-wet and out to dry, so I needed to change into something comfortable and short since it was very hot today. Y-You okay with it?"

Izuku-"Oh yeah, no problem."

He quickly rubbed it his nose bleed and slid aside on the bed. Stella went and laid down beside him. But not before opening her gown and then lying beside. She snuggled on to his back. Her almost bare breasts touched his back. He sprouted a ridiculous amount of blood from his nose which went unnoticed by Stella and could put canon All Might to shame. He also felt two little hard dots but didn't mind it, shrugging it off. They both slept. Though, during midnight, he felt a little warm from his 'down' area, but also shrugged it off. The next day, Stella didn't talked to him. Just gave a quick Good Morning and ran to the bathroom while she was sweating heavily. He shrugged it off.

Flashback end

Izuku just shook his head.

Izuku-'I hope I didn't did anything to upset her.'

Aizawa-"Problem Child? You okay? You are shaking your head and have been in thought for the past 10 mins."

Izuku-"H-Huh? Oh sorry uncle! I was just thinking what to ask the Professor."

Aizawa-"Oh okay. Although, it's interesting to know that someone related to me and not a student of mine has a lot of interest in general knowledge."

You might be wondering, what is his uncle Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead is doing there in the airport with his nephew beside him? Easy! Izuku doesn't have a passport and visa. He also needed a guardian to atleast get into the airport. That's why, he had his uncle's help. Aizawa got him a temporary passport and visa and also volunteered to act as his guardian to the airport. Which is ironic, considering he actually self-proclaimed himself as his guardian when he and Izuku got into their patrolling forms. They soon heard the announcement calling their plane number.

Aizawa-"Alright, problem child. Let's go." 

Izuku-"Yeah sure!"

Timeskip

Izuku was climbing the stairs when Aizawa called him out.

Aizawa-"Problem Child!"

Izuku-"Yeah?"

Aizawa-"..........Call me when you reach there. And please be safe."

Izuku(smiling)-'Still caring for me, huh?'"Sure! I will definitely call you!"