Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?

(Forgot to mention, Izuku used black dye and make ups to cover his freckles and hair)

1 yr later

Izuku had upgraded his house with one more floor but its empty. The girls learned japanese through Izuku since Pyrrha and Blake were horrible in teaching them. His cafe was still going on at large. Every day many people would come in and he would try his best to serve them, although this contributed stress to his depression. The girls also had started going to his cafe. Because of Izuku's sweet personality, every day he would receive hundreds of phone nos. of different girls on his table, which makes the housemate girls feel jealous. Ochaco became friends with them quickly and she would also feel jealous along with them. He even told his school friends to visit him after U.A. Soon, Touya started visiting it too. 

Izuku wanted to wait for the middle school to end so he could change his vigilante name to Deku. He had become quite the talk and was currently Japan's no. 1 vigilante. He was now known to have a sort of physical prowess quirk since his body glowed green now whenever he fought against his opponents who were too strong. Most people say that he possess multiple quirks. Nobody was able to touch him at all. Even Edgeshot and Best Jeanist gave up on him. He was able to break Best Jeanist's strings easily and he ran faster than Edgeshot could track him. His costume changed. He had white bracers with blue seams and wore iron soles on his shoes so his kicking power was tremendous. Some people even said that he could easily compare with All Might, while the others denied it and considered it ridiculous. Endeavour never attacked him though, this was because the vigilante had helped him many times, so he always let him go. 

Izuku always used make ups to hide his freckles and colored his hair with washable black color. He also braided his hair so no one would recognize when he is school. Today it was the last day of middle school. The day Izuku had been waiting for. He was writing quietly in his notebook. He had named it as just my book. The 5 a-holes were talking among themselves. The teacher then walked in with papers and put them on the table.

Teacher-"So,.....as third year students, you need to start thinking seriously about your future."

The students groaned at this.

Teacher-"But.................why bother?"

He then threw the papers in the air, while the students turned on their quirks except the 6.

Teacher-"You all want to go to the hero track!"

Izuku-(muttering)"This is the most irresponsible and irrational teacher ever. None of them have any combat quirks. I could probably beat them with my raw strength only."

Nana-"That's quite true. You can do that."

Katsuki-"Hey teach!"

Banjo-"Who's that dipshit?"

Izuku-"Here we go, the same egoistic and hotheaded dumbshit. Katsuki Bakugo."

Katsuki climbed on his table.

Katsuki-"Don't lump me and my group with these extras. They will be lucky enough to become sidekicks to some busted D-lister."

Katsumi-"That's right! We are stronger than you!"

Izuku-"Oh god, my ears! Its good Blake doesn't study here or else she would have become deaf."

Yoichi-"I wanna die."

The class started jeering at him.

Students-"Do you think you're better than us, Katsuki?"

Katsuki-"Let's go, I will take you all down."

Hikage-"Can he?"

Izuku-"Yeah, because the others are completely combat useless. But not me."

Nana-"That's good."