Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??

The next day(Pyrrha's POV)

I opened my eyes to find that it was going to be noon almost. Ok good.

.

.

.

.

Wait.............

.

.

.

Noon?

.

.

.

HORY SHIT!!! THAT'S VERY LATE! I DIDN'T KNEW I HAD SLEPT AN ENTIRE DAY!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM AFTER LAST NIGHT!!!! IZUKU MIGHT BE BACK!! OH OUM, HE'S GONNA BE SOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

Last night, we had watched a movie and Blake had decided to eat some fish. She had opened the fridge and took out 5 cans of fishes, one bottle of juice and some cookies and pancakes. I sat on the sofa beside her and tasted the pancakes. Even though they were, my eyes flew towards the back of my head. So good! It was like my mouth was in heaven. I started gobbling it up while Blake had a similar reaction to eating the canned fish,food here in Japan are more delicious then back in New York. Nora will definitely miss this kind of pancake. After eating and watching for 3 hrs, we could so tire that we could hardly keep our eyes open. I went to turn off the tv when

SPLASH!

I turned around to see Blake had spilled some juice on the floor-no, the floor was actually littered with empty fish cans, crumbs of our snacks and juice drops. Since I was tired and had no energy to clean it up, I decided to clean it today, after of course dragging Blake's ass into the bedroom. There was an empty bedroom on the opposite side of ours, which probably Izuku will use. We then simply plopped onto the comfy bed, not even moving a muscle.

Izuku's gonna be very angry. I'm afraid I might lose my first foreign Japanese friend and probably, crush. I always felt weird near him. Anyway, I quickly got up and also shook Blake awake.

Blake-"Hmmm, Pyrrha, what time is it?"

Me-"It's lunch time, we have slept an entire day and we haven't even cleaned up your mess. Izuku probably is back by now and is waiting for us to get down."

At this Blake stood up too fast, like that cyborg Genos.

Blake-"Oh shit, we are gonna die. But wait how will Izuku inside the house?"

Me-"Not my fault. You shouldn't have spilled them. And to answer your question, no I just guessed he is home. I never thought about that."

Blake-"Hey I was tired!"

Me-"Let's go now."

We went downstairs to find the floor clean?? Great he probably had a spare key. We are dead. We see Izuku typing on his laptop.

Me-(nervously)"H-Hey I-Izuku, g-good a-a-afternoon"

Izuku-"Hey girls, good afternoon. So, did you guys sle-YOW WHAT THE HELL???!!!"

He quickly turned his face away from us. I wonder why before looking at Blake.

Izuku's POV

WHY IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS BLAKE WEARING JUST AND UNDERWEAR AND A TOP???

I had quickly turned my face. I did it so quickly it was surprising I didn't got a whiplash.

3rd POV

Pyrrha-"BLAKE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES??"

Blake-"Huh? What do you me-sees herself-oh fuck"