Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret

3rd POV

Both Stella and Izuku were looking into each other's eyes for some times, then Izuku turned his head, blushing. Even if he sounds like a pervert, he had to admit. Stella looked way more cuter and beautiful than before.

Stella-"Izu.....ku. It's you right?"

Deku-"Umm, you got the wrong person. Sorry. I also thought you were a long lost friend of mine." 'My acting is so bad class 4 kids acting like they have stomach aches and don't want to go to school do much better than me.'

Stella-"So, I am not your long lost friend?"

Deku-"No, I had mistaken you for her. Sorry."

He then went to put on his mask when his hand was tugged by Stella. He turned to see her watery eyes.

Stella-"Please, tell me that you are that Izuku Yagi I met about yrs back when we were kids. Tell me that you are that same child."

Deku-"U-Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya, not Yagi." 'Great, I should have said other name than Izuku'

Stella-"I don't care whether your name, face, hair or appearance has changed or not. I haven't met anyone other than Izuku who has emerald forest green eyes and yours looks the same. Please, tell me you are him."

Deku-(sighing)"Looks like I can't lie to your face anymore. Before that..."

He put his hands on her head.

Stella-'This...........feeling. It's the same as Izuku. Now, it is confirmed he is the boy I was looking for.'

Deku-"Rewind:Focused Restoration"

He turned on Rewind and started healing Stella, who was blushing a bit and wanted to stay in that position for a long time. But things come to an end when he ran out of energy and started panting heavily.

Deku-*huff**huff*"You are lucky you haven't got too many wounds or else I would have forced myself to heal you."

Stella-"You okay?"

Deku-"Yeah just *huff* my  *huff* Rewind uses my own energy to *huff* to heal other people and myself. I am just a little out of breath, that's all."

 He then recovered his breath and turned to Stella.

Izuku-"All right then. Yup, it's me, that same boy who you used to play with, Izuku Midoriya."

Stella-(deadpanning)"You confirmed it just 7 secs ago."

Izuku-"Hehe, anyway, so, how's life been treating you?"

Stella-"Before that............."

Saying that, she hugged him tightly, but purposely put his head in between her you-know-where.

Izuku-(blushing in embarrassment)"H-H-Huh? S-S-Stel-"

Stella-"Don't move. It's been so long since we last met and hugged each other and also, this is your punishment for lying to me."

Izuku-(blushing) 'She really has become very matured and beautiful. I must say, she has a perfect bo-wait. STOP IZUKU MIDORIYA! Control your thoughts! Don't become a pervert and ruin your friendship with her. I have never felt a girl's body before. Besides, who would want to date someone like me?'

They stayed in that embarrassing position for who knows how long. Then, a ring came from his phone. It was Pyrrha.

Izuku-"Excuse me Stella. I need to accept this call."

Stella-"Okay"

Izuku-putting phone on speaker-"Yeah hello?"

Pyrrha-"Izuku? Where are you? It's almost night time and you haven't come back home."